Random Thoughts...

fade to black2

I'm peeved at the college I applied for because they lost my application, which took me forever to put together. And I paid extra to mail it quickly, and added the 'person must sign' for option, so they've got it for sure.

And I have to go hunting and find my mailing thing, so I can check out the tracking number and then phone them and spend hours and hours hoping they'll find it.

I'm peeved at the college I applied for because they lost my application, which took me forever to put together. And I paid extra to mail it quickly, and added the 'person must sign' for option, so they've got it for sure.

And I have to go hunting and find my mailing thing, so I can check out the tracking number and then phone them and spend hours and hours hoping they'll find it.

that happened to me with one of my applications, but luckily i had time to send it again.

write an angry letter, but knowing your luck, they'll lose that too.

that happened to me with one of my applications, but luckily i had time to send it again.

write an angry letter, but knowing your luck, they'll lose that too.

Ahh, that's awful. I actually didn't know they lost it until yesterday when I phoned to make an audition. They seemed happy to let me re-apply though. But, imagine if I was someone who actually was just a week late in applying, and I phoned and lied and said my package was lost, I could have just been a week late, no problems!

karl lagerfeld has a radio station in GTA IV???

When San Andreas came out, my brother and I played for hours on end. But for one long stretch we stopped doing missions and beating up random prostitutes. All we cared about was waking up, running down to the gym, and working out/sparring for hours on end (and eating several salads a day) before going down to the boutiques to shop for clothes. Then we would either bike around the city or head down to the club to hit on the Latina chick.

God bless GTA.

Ahh, that's awful. I actually didn't know they lost it until yesterday when I phoned to make an audition. They seemed happy to let me re-apply though. But, imagine if I was someone who actually was just a week late in applying, and I phoned and lied and said my package was lost, I could have just been a week late, no problems!

hah, but thats dishonest!

i wasn't to bummed. got rejected from the school anyways. :P

i really want to cut my hair like morrissey, despite how much i dislike morrissey. sorta like a more modern teddy-boy cut than i had.

i need a hair cut.

hah, but thats dishonest!

i wasn't to bummed. got rejected from the school anyways. :P

i really want to cut my hair like morrissey, despite how much i dislike morrissey. sorta like a more modern teddy-boy cut than i had.

i need a hair cut.

yo this girl i work with has been trying to convince me to do a morrissey for a couple months now, and i think my wall of resistance is finally coming down.

i'll do it if you do it?

yo this girl i work with has been trying to convince me to do a morrissey for a couple months now, and i think my wall of resistance is finally coming down.

i'll do it if you do it?

im really considering it.

i dunno what kinda of hair stuff to use to keep that pompadour/lick going though. i use some weark bedhead kinda shit right now, but thats not enough to keep my hair erect like his was (no homo). also i have wavy hair, so i dunno how it would look.

hmm. if i was to get that done, should i just bring in a picture of morrissey? i don't want the sides and the back as sheer as he has it circa Meat is Murder, but his teddy boy proto-faux hawk cowlick is pretty awesome.

You know its bad when you take painkillers that make you super sleepy but you're still awake because of the pain.

:( :( :(

that sucks :( wtf? it took me hella long to get to bed last night because my nose was so stuffed and breathing through my mouth made my throat dry wah wah wah

hmm. if i was to get that done, should i just bring in a picture of morrissey? i don't want the sides and the back as sheer as he has it circa Meat is Murder, but his teddy boy proto-faux hawk cowlick is pretty awesome.
yeah bring a pic where his hair looks closest to what you want, for general reference and then just explain the differences you'd like. also, if you tell them how you'll want to style it afterward and they should suggest the best product for your hair type.

i need a topic for an article due tomorrow. i haven't actually tried to write anything since the last one, and i've been battling awful writer's block (being a senior and all) for a while. last time i wrote about how unreal reality television is and how it degrades society, before that, the benefit of voting. i was talking about it being israel's 60th anniversary of its founding with my mom, and i thought that there might be something to that since i live in a very non-jewish community, but i don't really want to put in the effort anymore.

life has become so blasé and ive been so passive these days that i think im slowly falling apart.

at least the weather has turned nice.

ehh, i know so little about all of this despite being here for a year that it would be an exercise in futility.

i mean, i'm sure i could excellently bs it, but then again, i don't really have any inclination to write about fashion for the fact that i'm here every day writing about it (at least its a discussion here).

blahhhhh.

ehh, i know so little about all of this despite being here for a year that it would be an exercise in futility.

i mean, i'm sure i could excellently bs it, but then again, i don't really have any inclination to write about fashion for the fact that i'm here every day writing about it (at least its a discussion here).

blahhhhh.

i take it you write editorial?

you could take something out of current events... have you any strong opinions on olympic torch protests, gen. petraeus' latest iraq strategy, smoking bans, web 2.0 (a perennial favorite), obama/hillary, "carbon footprints", the illusion of efficiency in corn ethanol feul, marijuana legality, maureen dowd, the large hadron collider, bear sterns/"shadow bank"?