east coast SF party

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still unsure here, there's BiG at 7:30 which everyone can just show up to, what about Evisu? Is it at the store? When is it, is it invite only?

Also, for food, I recommend Kelly and Ping coz it's close, makes good noodles and does an awesome scorpion bowl. My friend from out of town is visiting so I may be doing something with him, but if everyone's meeting up before I would not be averse to monsiuer le bol de scorpion.

It is a really impressive thing to see this day and age...I already know 2 people that jumped in and got divorced already (within 3yrs) It takes a lot to be a good husband/ wife. When its so easy to give up nowadays.

that and on your 3yr anniversary your hanging out with denim heads....

wooooooooooooot! it was fun..

I just woke up, and had to stay awake for a little bit, for a reaosn I will not divulge..but uhh I'm still a little drunk but i had fun meeting the supergays, hope to see you all again soon.

just woke up and got some coffee... had a fucking blast last night.... cant wait for the picstures to start making their way onto here.

thanks to gordon and chad at evisu for making this all happen. thanks to kirin for all the beer.

good to see you crazy bitches, too.

just woke up here and need to hydrate fast.

but thanks to gordon and the BIG team, chad and the evisu crew, cheep and everybody who showed up for making it happen. (especially beatle for flying across the ocean -- we're honored.)

many, many thanks to:

everyone involved in pulling off both events,

anyone who coordinated moving people over from BiG to Evisu's showroom,

the beer and edamame @ BiG,

the beer, vodka, and mixers @ Evisu,

the denim'd out rockabilly dude @ BiG (ringxring?),

and the dreadlock'd kid who snuck into the Evisu party

with his 10 year old friend.

I'd also like to welcome everyone who travelled to be there

last night into the East Coast Crew. We fuck shit up proper, yeah?

nice to meet some of you at BiG... wish I could've stayed longer, I had fun talking shop with Gordon and finding out what some of the more notorious posters looked like in real life

yeah, and who was that rockabilly dude? he looked like the closest thing to a non-internet denimhead I've met in real life, lol

EDIT:

Oh yeah, btw... BiG things in store for SAMURAI this fall... those who went last night know what I'm talking about...

I'm sure the pics will explain nicely...