east coast SF party

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's held in a 21+ venue Crillz and I will go touch butts somewhere else and you will all be worse off for it.

Fags. I'll probably be in boston and new york in early july, but not in time for the mini-meet. I need to gather some more money so going up north will be more worthwhile.

This saturday night, Lower East Side, 9pm.

Somebody please pick a place so we can get the word out...

What about 205 it's a nice spot with an upstairs and downstairs....

205 Chrystie St., New York, NY 10002

at Stanton St.

With Serge Becker of La Esquina and the Box involved, the reinvention of former rock dive 6s and 8s was bound to be high-concept: The upstairs re-creates Warhol’s Factory via tinfoil on brick, gunmetal filing cabinets under the bar, and faux water damage on the walls and ceiling. On any given day, creative director Aaron Bondaroff—owner of the store aNYthing—keeps the Warholesque spirit alive by populating the raised D.J. pulpit with the likes of Kid America and Jamal Ali then filling the mismatched vintage furniture with fashion folk, Japanese hipsters, and skateboarding chuggers of Colt 45s, here to gawk at transgressive artists like Dan Colen, Ryan McGinley, and Neck Face (who graffiti-ed the building’s exterior). Meanwhile the Purple Group (of Cielo) brings a more Euro crowd to a low-ceilinged, candlelit basement where plywood walls are covered in text from Craigslist personals ads and dark electronica from outfits like Rub and Tug keeps everyone dancing (and cruising) until 4 a.m.

tru.... they can be bitches at the door. Maybe Home Sweet Home would be better... it's down the block...131 Chystie

i'll vouch for home sweet home, too.

205 can be hit or miss, true, and their door policy can usually verge on "what the fuck?"

but i can't say i've personally had trouble there. saturday nights are usually good if rub n' tug are in town.

i'll vouch for home sweet home, too.

205 can be hit or miss, true, and their door policy can usually verge on "what the fuck?"

but i can't say i've personally had trouble there. saturday nights are usually good if rub n' tug are in town.

Yeah man...fuck 205.

I don't wait on line for shit.

Home sweet Home is actually a really nice spot. Had some friends head over there after their wedding @ city hall for some happy hour action and what have you. It's a good vibe generally, though I don't remember the last time I was there on a saturday night, and I think it involved a hefty dose of Bolivian Marching powder...

Hmmm...

I probably won't show up anyway.

I suck.

is anyone linking up at BIG during the day time?

Yeah man...fuck 205.

I don't wait on line for shit.

Home sweet Home is actually a really nice spot. Had some friends head over there after their wedding @ city hall for some happy hour action and what have you. It's a good vibe generally, though I don't remember the last time I was there on a saturday night, and I think it involved a hefty dose of Bolivian Marching powder...

Hmmm...

I probably won't show up anyway.

I suck.

what if sidney lo brings blow?

HOME SWEET HOME.

9pm. don't fuck this up.

I'm bringing two gift certificates so we can vote for best and worst outfit.

Look out for a lot of "how do i wash puke off my jeans?" threads starting Sunday morning.

how about a cheap and cheerful vietnamese dinner down at nam son on grand which is just around the corner from home sweet home. they have big round tables there that seat a bunch and it is fine to get all rowdy and hot as i am sure with all the denim being worn and discussed it will look all brokeback mountain.

nam son >> http://www.menupages.com/restaurantdetails.asp?areaid=0&restaurantid=40837&neighborhoodid=0&cuisineid=69