Need Sneaker advice. Too many choices

chronoaug

Looking to get 2-3 of the following depending on price. Any experience or thoughts?

black apc for nike $115

http://www.apc.fr/us/en/fiche_article.php?ref=4VAD3317098M

white stan smith vintage $85

stan_vin_wht_nvy_3.jpg

Gola Stride $80

p206776b.jpg

Nike Dunk $70

dunk_lo_neut_blk_pearl.jpg

MJ Prison Issue Vans $90-100

prison_mj_blk_gun_5.jpg

Vans Sk8 Hi Leather $65

5576399B.JPG

Vans Slip buff white or true white $40

3832-262223-d.jpg

3034-272205-d.jpg

Normal Vans Prison Issue Black or White $40

3832-262221-d.jpg

827-236965-d.jpg

Other suggestions? I already have two converses (blue/grey pinstripe and khaki/brown premium ones) so i don't want to get another pair of converses yet. I generally wear slim jeans, some AA ts and cheap hoodies, some westerny and military inspired stuff. Usually casual because i'm a university student. I'm a 10 1/2 and 10 converse.

I was wondering what sizing experience people had with some of these. The apc and the golas are only in 10 or 11 so i was wondering what people thought about sizing up or down with those. Thanks.

I guess. Nothing worn on superfuture is played in florida, so i barely see them. It's all sandals, lacoste polos and other horizontally striped polos with khaki shorts. Played isn't a huge deal to me because i hardly notice. Seriously, everyone at college age in florida wears sandals every day of the year. It's crazy.

Yea, i'm not that well versed in dunks, but i'd like 1 pair of shoes like that. Those were just the first not too crazy pair i could find(i saw them at bloomingdales).

I was originally leaning towards the apc for nikes in black and the stan smiths, but the gola strides definitely are interesting. I wish i could find them in a store to try on so i could see the look in person, also i'm not sure about not being able to find them in half sizes, same with apc for nike for no half sizes. Doesn't someone here have apc for nikes? Any word on sizing compared to other shoes?

If you are overwhelmed by choices I would recommend just holding off. Wait till you see something that catches your eye.

Personally I think the APC nikes are terribly overpriced referee shoes. I have no idea why they did that collabo. Maybe dude at 255 Elizabeth walked over to 133 Mercer or something. That should have never happened.

Maybe you can get the all white van slip ons for now.

Is there nike with a similar shape/design? I looked at the other nikes like the all black af1, but the midsoles and desin on the top of the toe really put me off.