THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

SDA 103 isn't slim. I think it fits like a S5000 true size, maybe even looser. For actual comparison, my Straight svens (sized up 2) fits slimmer through the legs than true size SDA 103. The only "slim" feature of 103 is its low rise.

Somet 008 and pbj 005 are both skinny in my books. 710 should be worth considering.

I'm need your help deciding between Eternal 811's O/W 36" inseam and the Samurai S710xx.

The only thing I don't like about the 811's is the hem, the opening is a little large for my taste (I need size 32 or 33 which come out to 8-8.25" hem). My ideal hem size is about 7.5", like on my 5010xx's. I really like the contrast and vertical falling potential on the Eternal denim. I'd rather not taper them, and unfortunately no one chainstitches around here.

The s710xx seems to have a similar (possibly roomier) slim fit, and a smaller hem at an equivalent size, but they are significantly more expensive.

Thanks!

I'm need your help deciding between Eternal 811's O/W 36" inseam and the Samurai S710xx.

The only thing I don't like about the 811's is the hem, the opening is a little large for my taste (I need size 32 or 33 which come out to 8-8.25" hem). My ideal hem size is about 7.5", like on my 5010xx's. I really like the contrast and vertical falling potential on the Eternal denim. I'd rather not taper them, and unfortunately no one chainstitches around here.

The s710xx seems to have a similar (possibly roomier) slim fit, and a smaller hem at an equivalent size, but they are significantly more expensive.

Thanks!

I suggest to buy the eternals and then taper them. If you really love that streaky-ness, it's worth it.

Hi people.

I'm looking at buying some Dior jeans, I want some black raw denim with a fit inbetween slim and basic cut which stack nice. I'm 6'5, 31 waist (true) but I will be sagging them down a few inches. What sort of model/size should I be looking at? Also price isnt really an issue as long as there not like £300.

Cheers.

Ok so Im in Osaka, Japan and I need new denim. I really love the fit of my Skull 5010XX and Im about to buy another pair of the same model, but it feels boring, I should get another brand at least.

What japanese jeans have a similar fit / feel / look as Skull 5010XX ??

The S5000 isn't very slim in my opinion. The PBJ is definitely not too tapered so maybe that's the way to go. But I also suggest the 710. Or maybe the SDA SD-103?

If you are the kind of guy that can wear jeans for 1.5 years, how about the Eternal 811??

Thanks for the reply (same goes for the others!)

I don't like the high rise of the 710's so those won't do it for me, same goes for the Eternal.

At the moment i'm doubting between the SDA SD-103 and the PBJ 005. I'm also looking at the new samurai/BIG collab but the sizing of those is a bit odd.

Who has experience with (both) the SDA and PBJ? And maybe could give me (i hate to ask this :o) sizing advice as i wear 30 (could maybe have gone for 29) in my skull 5010xx.

Oh you could look at the new low rise sammies if you thought the rise was too high on the 710's. Come to think of it those seem perfect for you. Check em out.

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=4819&category_id=&manufacturer_id=10&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=28

thnx man. But i think the sizing is a bit off for me. 28 would be too tight i'm afraid, 30 too large.

ive been wearing my new standards for about a year now and i really like the fit although i thought it could be slightly more tapered below the knee area. now i want to buy some new jeans, this time better quality and in black, that have the a similar fit to new standards but with a slightly tapered leg and small leg opening. any suggestions? thanks

by the way im 5'10 185