THIS OR THAT? (Use me for all your Should I Buy...? questions)

tweeds

Eternals are literally made to fade sexy.

Findmybetterhalf: Eternals. I'm still deciding if I should get another pair of them before the new blue tabs come out. They're good enough to have two pairs waiting in the closet to be worn. One of my fav cuts, and not a single one has faded ugly on the evo thread.

you guys have made things alittle difficult for me at this point...i was almost all set on the SDA103. it seems like the fit on the 811 and 103 are pretty similar and both fade pretty well...

i'll sleep on it for a couple days

found a fit pic that pretty much shows the kinda fit i want:

sda_08.jpg

PIC STOLEN FROM MIKE LOWREY

i'd be wearing it sagged a slight bit lower and maybe sized up one.

the only thing holding me back from SDA103's is that while i'm 100% convinced that Eternals fade amazingly, im not 100% convinced that SDA103's fade on par with Eternals...so now im leaning alittle more towards Eternal811

ok fine. now im convinced...

yeah i def need to sleep on it for a few nights, figure it out

for me as being a denim connosieure hah! i suggest going with sda 15oz denim hard to fade but!! when they fade they look mean

eternals are waayy too hyped up

for me as being a denim connosieure hah! i suggest going with sda 15oz denim hard to fade but!! when they fade they look mean

eternals are waayy too hyped up

i think its right to say both eternals and sda's are hard to fade...more accuralte how do the fits compare? rise being one of the main differences i see from BIG measurements...SDA rise being a bit smaller. one thing ive noticed people complaining about the Eternals is the "diaper crotch/ass" effect. and the child bearing hips effect? is this also in effect for SDAs and is it even an issue with eternals?

i think its right to say both eternals and sda's are hard to fade...more accuralte how do the fits compare? rise being one of the main differences i see from BIG measurements...SDA rise being a bit smaller. one thing ive noticed people complaining about the Eternals is the "diaper crotch/ass" effect. and the child bearing hips effect? is this also in effect for SDAs and is it even an issue with eternals?

Yeah the "diaper" effect is pretty bad on the Eternals. I also noticed how you didn't like the hip flaring (which no one does) on your 500s, I'm pretty sure you'll have a similar problem with the Eternals.

B. they are not " hyped" like what i mean hyped theyre just alot of people here has them even you and me ( LOL ) imean ive yet to see someone in a pair of faded sd103 well theres a couple but not a lot like fh's or eternal and samurai's.. so im saying the FMBH go with a 15oz sd103 ( 66 cut) or even a 101 ( for a 55 cut) theyre a apain in the ass to fade even till the 6th month youll see minimal fading but when you reach the 1 year mark man them be really something else believe me ive seen them personally.. theyre awesome i can say more awesome than samurai.

FMBH, I have both SDA 103s & Eternal 811s, and I can tell you honestly that I'm a much bigger fan of the 103 cut. The higher rise and hip flare on the 811s has always been an issue for me. As many here have noted, the denim, construction, and fading properties for both is amazing; the SDAs might be just a tad tougher to break in, but my philosophy is that if you're wearing them every day, the fades will come regardless. Also, for what it's worth, my waist is somewhere between a 31 & 32, and I take a 32 in the 103s and a 33 in the 811s to acheive the slouchy / non skin tight look. Hope that helps,

ah thanks so much. i think thats the eaxct description i needed. i think i will be going with the SDA 103's cuz the Eternal hipflare might be something i cant ignore and might end up selling...the fade is my last worries cuz i know the outcome of both 811's and 103's are amazing...just a matter of time difference i guess. SDA 103's it is!

ah thanks so much. i think thats the eaxct description i needed. i think i will be going with the SDA 103's cuz the Eternal hipflare might be something i cant ignore and might end up selling...the fade is my last worries cuz i know the outcome of both 811's and 103's are amazing...just a matter of time difference i guess. SDA 103's it is!

The 103 cut remains my favourite to this day. Perfect height on the rise, perfect thigh and cuff dimensions. I just wish the inseam had been longer when I bought my pair.

Impossibly stubborn to break in, but worth the wait.

Which jeans are better diors or number nines. If im gonna drop over 350 i want something that will last a long time and doesn't fade or stretch to much.

what you looking for exactly?

i own a dior 19cm mij, dior 17.5cm white ultra slender and an indigo n(n) s08, so i might be able to help you.

hey im looking for a somewhat slim pair of bk jeans.i currently have nudie even stevens in size 32 and they fit fairly nicely almost all over except for the leg opening being to wide.im looking for something with more of a tapered fit but nothing super skinnny.i also like to have a roomier thigh fit and skinnier under the knee .im currently trying to decide between

imp shearers (size one up or true waist??)

imp dukes (but they seem tighter in the thigh)

sexih03

any advice/info would be much appreciated.