Pointy shoes

Tribbo

hello everyone,

does anyone know where i will be able to buy converse style sneakers but with a pointy toe front for guys?

or any good looking pointy shoes less than usd$200 (pictures would be nice)

thx

Edited by Tribbo on Apr 17, 2005 at 07:48 PM

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

POinty Shoes......are slicker than slick people, get with the program, "sneakers" are for wannabes...iv i had the money id ALWAYS wear shoes.......baggy UNshaped clothes are lazy bullshit for an excuse of design same with FUCK OFF chunky foot PACKs you call trainers/sneakers/kicks/pumps loada shit to be honest

at least something like this V VV had some human input..unlike the special edition sons of bitches that cost bout 10p to make in tailand or summit . . . .. bespoke is tha way faward...

chek JOHN LOBB, CHURCH's for more, but these are Italian and maybe one of the best looking shoes in the world. hmmmm

0023.jpg

Oh...those three categories look like idiots too in pointy shoes. Dress shoes/sneaker hybrids are always hideous if you ask me...

Now I've noticed someone talking about Lobb and pointy shoes in the same sentence and I sure hope it was meant as an ironic comment...

Edited by Fuuma on May 4, 2005 at 12:57 PM

not ironic at all, actually...

iwas in the paris john lobb bespoke store and they had a BEAutiful pair of ankkle breaches with brogue finish pointy fuckin beautiful

you kids are LAME

just cause you cant pull off shit... pointy shoes are ledge and are the slickest footwear you can possibly buy at this present time,.. then again some of you lot are techno heads and black boy lane wanabees... so your style will be differnt (you all dress the same)

but HEYYYYY

Quote:

not ironic at all, actually...

iwas in the paris john lobb bespoke store and they had a BEAutiful pair of ankkle breaches with brogue finish pointy fuckin beautiful

you kids are LAME

just cause you cant pull off shit... pointy shoes are ledge and are the slickest footwear you can possibly buy at this present time,.. then again some of you lot are techno heads and black boy lane wanabees... so your style will be differnt (you all dress the same)

but HEYYYYY

--- Original message by WhiteTrashAnth on May 4, 2005 02:23 PM

The pointy shoe is most definitely an Italian thing and while Lobb could indulge some customers you may have noticed it's definitely not their main style. Personnally I prefer dress shoes with a more "natural" look like a lot of Lobb timeless models ( I like the look of their oxford plaintoe).

"Black Boy Lane Wannabees"?

Wow...

Yeah cause NOBODY will be rocking these joints right?

Just the really "progressive" Herbs that go against the "Techno Head / Black Boy Lane Wanabee" grain!

You all are just on some next level ish man... Deep. LOL

People are allowed to not like them & still have a bit of a clue... it does happen from time to time.

What a joke!

Enjoy your "Pointy Toes" fellas... Wear them with your A.P.C. Rescues!

-Dub

Extremely pointy shoes were quite hip in 2004 so you might have spotted some fashionistas wearing them but I think the trend has died down now...and please don't try to fit them in some high/low combo, the high/low thing is already tough to pull off as it is, no need to complexify the situation.

As for the everyone is wearing what you're wearing blahblahblah thing that you can stick on anyone's style well yeah nothing is original anymore except maybe wearing foil and setting yourself on fire. I'd say being well dressed is more about how you pull it off than what you're trying to pull off.