what are you watching today?

red

Wow. I really thought this sucked. I almost walked out of the theater. At least they didn't show the trailer for Bad Teacher again. Can't believe they even made that one...

Your Highness, 2011:

your-highness-poster.jpg

edit: I actually really liked Courtney. He definitely was the best part of the film. Never even heard of the actor though: Rasmus Hardiker (get out of here).

rubberver2.jpg

Saw a screening of this today... If you've seen Daft Punk's Electroma, the pacing and dialogue (or lack of) is very similar. But with more exploding heads.

I'd feel bad to recommend this to anyone. You gotta have uncanny patience to watch a film that makes no sense with absolutely no pay off at the end. lol

rubberver2.jpg

Saw a screening of this today... If you've seen Daft Punk's Electroma, the pacing and dialogue (or lack of) is very similar. But with more exploding heads.

I'd feel bad to recommend this to anyone. You gotta have uncanny patience to watch a film that makes no sense with absolutely no pay off at the end. lol

I mean- the flyer says "are you tired of the expected?" (yay puns). This movie was pretty great. You have to watch it through a surrealist or absurdist or even post-modern lens. Not very difficult to do. A film thats conscious of itself being made, pretty cool IMO.

Wow. I really thought this sucked. I almost walked out of the theater. At least they didn't show the trailer for Bad Teacher again. Can't believe they even made that one...

Your Highness, 2011:

your-highness-poster.jpg

edit: I actually really liked Courtney. He definitely was the best part of the film. Never even heard of the actor though: Rasmus Hardiker (get out of here).

the trailer of this movie wasnt funny at all. If you cant make a good trailer then the film will probably suck

checking out RT's ratings confirms this

Have to give a presentation today on The Shooting, so my movie watching has dropped off. Yesterday was the only the fourth/fifth time this year that I didn't watch at least one movie. It's alright though, because I saw this on Sunday.

Rushmore, 1998:

rushmore_ver1.jpg

Seriously, might be one of the best films.