what are you watching today?

red

by the way i fucking love dead man, i would go so far to say that its probably one of my favorite films and the score is just unbelievably good!

really? is it that good? was thinking about watching permanent vacation by the same director have not seen one of his films

really? is it that good? was thinking about watching permanent vacation by the same director have not seen one of his films

sam is right he tends to polarize, either you'll love him or hate him. but i am massive fan of pretty much everything he has done! permanent vacation is great, try stranger than paradise and down by law too. would be interesting to watch all of his films in chronological order...

Permanent Vacation is far, far more raw than Jarmusch's next most raw movie (whatever that is). I couldn't wait to see it (it was the last of his movies I had to see) but I was pretty taken aback. So yeah, don't be surprised...

Jarmusch has a pretty unique style, either you'll like it or you won't. I haven't seen Dead Man but I have only ever heard good things. Coffee and Cigarettes is also pretty entertaining.
sam is right he tends to polarize, either you'll love him or hate him. but i am massive fan of pretty much everything he has done! permanent vacation is great, try stranger than paradise and down by law too. would be interesting to watch all of his films in chronological order...

cool thanks, going to watch it tonight then. sounds interesting