what are you watching today?

red

burn-after-reading-poster.jpg

It was OK. I didn't laugh at all for like the first 30 minutes, then it got funny near the end. Also there was this fat fuck family sitting next to me who kept pulling out giant bags of candies out of their purses and shit, it was fucking disgusting, and the patriarch of the fat fuck family, the mother, was sitting next to me, and would gasp every 3 minutes whenever anyone said anything. Also people seemed to think that just because the movie is a "comedy" they should be laughing at everything.

burn-after-reading-poster.jpg

It was OK. I didn't laugh at all for like the first 30 minutes, then it got funny near the end. Also there was this fat fuck family sitting next to me who kept pulling out giant bags of candies out of their purses and shit, it was fucking disgusting, and the patriarch of the fat fuck family, the mother, was sitting next to me, and would gasp every 3 minutes whenever anyone said anything. Also people seemed to think that just because the movie is a "comedy" they should be laughing at everything.

I didn't really like the movie. I actually left the theater before the end. At the beginning I started finding the story pretty depressing, all the characters so pathetic. Sometimes it was funny. I kindda laughed at the "closet scene". But aside from that I felt like it was going nowhere. But not only was it going nowhere, but I felt like they wanted to make some kind of indie movie, like an action movie with lame characters, but with hollywood $$$. So I don't know... I'm probably gonna d/l the torrent in a few weeks to check the end, but I was kindda disapointed