Sign in to follow this  
M.O.A

new sugarcanes star denim model pics from blueingreen

The American release of these jeans are at Self Edge on January 6th at the Self Edge x Superfuture Party.

:)

more info about the party:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=19271

aside from the amazing quality of the materials and craftsmanship i just cannot get around the big fucking star on the bag. I dont know. Kiya....what is the fit similer too?

the star on the back doesn't.. hmm I don't looks kinda odd with the star, otherwise it's pretty good stuff =)

i like. but isnt there something strange of a repro company doing a repro of its own product?

cmf, i guess it's not a repro, but a reissue :)

so, anyways, the history on this jean is pretty impressive. didn't know toyo enterprises was doing its thang way back in '65. the star is according to U.S. military PX specification, so i guess it was the thing to rock on the base.

i actually dig the star. ain't nobody rockin' a star on the ass.

i actually dig the star. ain't nobody rockin' a star on the ass.

The skull ebony range also have stars on the backpockets, so I was rocking it... although it was only for 10 minutes; I decided to sell mine 'cause they were too small ;)

The star kind of reminds with something that has to do with witchcraft and stuff.

Kinda scary. :(

Indeed, the significance of the star is long associated with scary things. However, since it's a pair of jeans, I'm sure you'll be okay. Unless Toyo has other ideas… BWAHAHAHAHA!

i knew the stars on the rear pockets would invoke strong reactions from you all... i have to be honest, at first i wasn't so into them, then i saw them in person and my opinion changed.

after learning about the history behind these and trying them on i'm very much into them.

it's a really interesting story combined with the heritage of Sugarcane/Toyo...

And you wouldnt be supporting Kiya, and Kiya's the man...so buy the jeans from SE.

Like the sugarcane label, love the construction detail (Top button is fantastic!), really dislike the star pocket stitching. Thats my 2 cents... probably not worth a whole lot.

Do all sugercanes come with this top button?!?

actually, retail was dropped on these.

we'll have them for 265.00 a pair.

these are the only Sugarcanes that come with this top button.

real cool huh?

i was at blue in greene today to see gordan about chainstitching my black samurai's and he wasnt in,but they did have a pair of somets in the back...hopefully they'll carry them soon.

actually, retail was dropped on these.

we'll have them for 260.00 a pair.

these are the only Sugarcanes that come with this top button.

real cool huh?

The buttons (top and fly) are some of the best I've seen!

kiya - There's no way I'd be able to make the event on the 6th (Live in Chi-Town), and really won't be in San Fran for a while. Can these (and other Sugarcane pieces) be ordered direct from SelfEdge?!? I know the the online order system is supposed to be up shortly, but what are options in the mean time? Thx.

The buttons (top and fly) are some of the best I've seen!

kiya - There's no way I'd be able to make the event on the 6th (Live in Chi-Town), and really won't be in San Fran for a while. Can these (and other Sugarcane pieces) be ordered direct from SelfEdge?!? I know the the online order system is supposed to be up shortly, but what are options in the mean time? Thx.

yup, just call us up or email to order them.

free shipping worldwide as usual.

And you wouldnt be supporting Kiya, and Kiya's the man...so buy the jeans from SE.

word. Kiya, whats the fit like?