APC sale online now

Ott

I've been wondering if my order has shipped.

I initially got an email that confirms my order but it doesn't say anything about my item being mailed out.

The following is what I received:

Thank you for shopping at A.P.C.

We don't process any transaction online. The payment of the order shipped will be processed the day of shipment.

For being a new customer, you'll be automatically added

in our mailing list and receive a paper catalog each season.

See you soon on apc.fr

Goods will be delivered according to their availability.

Customer service:

- by e-mail at [email protected]

- by phone at +1 212 966 00 69

A.P.C.

Do they send another email to notify that the item has been shipped?

I received the exact same message too but afterwards they e-mailed me again to write down my phone number because they cant ship it out without it. I e-mailed them back with my phone number and they replied back with "thanks" and thats it. I guess that means they shipped it out.

I've been wondering if my order has shipped.

I initially got an email that confirms my order but it doesn't say anything about my item being mailed out.

The following is what I received:

Thank you for shopping at A.P.C.

We don't process any transaction online. The payment of the order shipped will be processed the day of shipment.

For being a new customer, you'll be automatically added

in our mailing list and receive a paper catalog each season.

See you soon on apc.fr

Goods will be delivered according to their availability.

Customer service:

- by e-mail at [email protected]

- by phone at +1 212 966 00 69

A.P.C.

Do they send another email to notify that the item has been shipped?

I got the same exact email about 3 or 4 days ago about my order and have not received any other notification about the transaction. I also paid extra for 3 day shipping and still no package...

I already received my package as of Friday (super fast). I received my gloves in the wrong color and size, and the shirt I received was too narrow in the shoulders for me, but perfect in the body. I will be returning both items unless someone wants them. (Narrow dress shirt in off white sz 2. Polar lined gloves, sz 1 in black).

For you guys who missed out on the sale, you can pick up most of the sale stuff at the Hong Kong and Seoul brick and mortar stores for the next couple months. Seoul will be no bargain, probably more than regular price, but HK will have the sale pieces for awhile in smaller sizes, 30-40% off, both the online features and the store-only releases. For selection, last season I was in Hong Kong and they had the black overdye and grey faded overdye jeans in all 3 New Standard, Cure, and Hipster cuts in all sizes, long after theyd sold out online...

I got the same exact email about 3 or 4 days ago about my order and have not received any other notification about the transaction. I also paid extra for 3 day shipping and still no package...

Hey I've been wondering that myself... I placed my order last Tuesday (12/27). I was told that one of my items were sold-out but the rest of my order would ship out on 12/29 (last Thursday). After that I've been waiting for a shipping confirmation or tracking number, but I haven't recieved anything. I tried calling them a few times, but I think they are closed today. Anyone get a shipping confirmation email or tracking number?

I didn't order anything from the sale but I did get a pair of jeans on saturday the 30th. It said that they are not processing order between the 30th and the 2nd I think and that my order would be shipping out on the 3rd. I've only gotten an order confirmation email. They must be holding off regular orders to process all the sale orders. While looking for the jeans around LA, I stopped ina shop and the clerk told me APC is opening a store within the next 3 months somewhere on melrose, be on the lookout.

my item shipped on the 28th

and i got it today

it's a button down and i like it but the bottom opening of the shirt

is "flared" (i dont really know any other way to describe it)

I guess the shirt is meant to be tucked in...?

my item shipped on the 28th

and i got it today

it's a button down and i like it but the bottom opening of the shirt

is "flared" (i dont really know any other way to describe it)

I guess the shirt is meant to be tucked in...?

When did you order? I placed my order on the 27th and selected the UPS 3 day shipping and I still have not received my package!?!?!?!