Constant haters.

MadRopes

Why the fuck does everyone in this God forsaken forum hate on EVERYTHING other than dry/selvedge denim? God, if you aren't wearing a black wool coat, chuck taylors and DH jeans then you become a fucking victim. I think it is fucking retarded.

I will stick with my refined collection of diesel jeans. But then again everyone knows if something is pre-faded it MUST make it eurotrash. I wear brands such as Diesel, Energie, American Apparel, etc. and I have NEVER been called Eurotrash except on this very forum. I think you all need to get off the fucking raw denim band wagon and stop hating. ASSHOLES!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if poly's mom looked like that, poly would have already beat it up right.

and uh, sorry someone called you eurotrash. it is obvious that you're not eurotrash,

you're ameritrash. please continue to enjoy your average mallrat 2006 look-of-the-year

staples at your discretion, MadRopes, and we'll continue to circle jerk over dry denim and wool coats (?) .

if poly's mom looked like that, poly would have already beat it up right.

and uh, sorry someone called you eurotrash. it is obvious that you're not eurotrash,

you're ameritrash. please continue to enjoy your average mallrat 2006 look-of-the-year

staples at your discretion, MadRopes, and we'll continue to circle jerk over dry denim and wool coats (?) .

If you think wearing jeans that have a pre-fade to them makes you a mallrat, then you are obviously a fucking retard. My definition of mallrat is someone who constantly shops at Abercrombie/Hollister.

You know, wearing raw denim doesn't make you some kind of unique king-shit guru for others to look up to.

If you think wearing jeans that have a pre-fade to them makes you a mallrat, then you are obviously a fucking retard.

i don't think much of anything of pre-faded jeans, actually- i just felt like insulting you back since you felt like issuing an unwarranted blanket fuck you to everyone on SF.

carry on.

i don't think much of anything of pre-faded jeans, actually- i just felt like insulting you back since you felt like issuing an unwarranted blanket fuck you to everyone on SF.

carry on.

Well lets put it this way. I am tired of people on this forum saying "Fuck those gay eurotrash diesel jeans, man those things are fucking wack" and then telling people "Dude, get Dior Homme. Those are the best jeans ever made!". Do people ever think twice about the fact that some people don't want to flaunt tight male ass?

You look like you crawled out of a gutter and came across a store that sells stupid looking hats. What were you thinking when you bought that shirt in XL? Hobo chic is it?

Taken from the WAYWT post most recently.

Get off your high horse dude. This is a fashion forum, some like certain things that you will not and vice versa. Maybe people show disdain towards you because you show the same thing towards others. I'm sure your parents were kind enough to teach you the simple, "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you" concept.

But don't complain about haters and then go and make a thread specifically calling out 99% of the forum contributors here.

Bah humbug.

Well lets put it this way. I am tired of people on this forum saying "Fuck those gay eurotrash diesel jeans, man those things are fucking wack" and then telling people "Dude, get APC or Dior Homme. Those are the best jeans ever made!".

Man, I actually kind of agree with that.

Well lets put it this way. I am tired of people on this forum saying "Fuck those gay eurotrash diesel jeans, man those things are fucking wack" and then telling people "Dude, get Dior Homme. Those are the best jeans ever made!". Do people ever think twice about the fact that some people don't want to flaunt tight male ass?

I really don't give a shit about this....but honestly, what are you trying to get out of posting this thread?

An apology? Cause you won't get that from anyone.....

Piss people off? I really doubt that as well....

This forum is filled with opinionated people who aren't afraid to tell others what they think.....be strong enough have your own opinion, or if you are looking a friendlier crowd with people who are all about Diesel and other mainstream brands go to HonestForum.

It's as simple as that. No need to keep this thread going. I'm not criticizing you--just saying this is kind of pointless.

Thank god for this thread!

We almost made it through 2006 without a thread to award the coveted "Most Pointless Thread of the Year" award.

In all seriousness, I think he brings up an interesting point, but presents it in a manner that really is ingratiating. I think that most people on here tend to dislike pre-washed denim not because we have some sort of absurd "bias" against it, but just because we really don't think it looks good most of the time.

Along the same lines, I don't hate colorful-hypebeasty-sneakers just because I can and because everyone else does and because I hate blah blah blah, it's simply because I think they look, personally, obnoxious.

One of the biggest parts of this forum is superdenim, and our particular superdenim tends to concentrate on Raw denim, and that's what most people here like.

It'd be like going on Niketalk and posting your dress shoes and then lashing out when they think you're being too "dressy."

Thank god for this thread!

We almost made it through 2006 without a thread to award the coveted "Most Pointless Thread of the Year" award.

Congratulations, MadRopes, you're a dipshit!

I couldn't care less about some SF forum go-er's onpinion of what I am. I may be a dipshit, but your an ignoramus.

Make sure you put on your raw denim and go roll around in that garbage to get the ultimate natural fade hapening.

i think you're taking it the wrong way. #1, my mom has nothing to do with it, and #2 I have personally never attacked anyone that has predistressed jeans and don't recall anyone doing it in the wear thread recently.But it all depends on your personal preference i suppose. i don't wear predistressed jeans because i never have, i'm too short for anyone to get the back honeycomb fades correctly. I still have my one wash diesels i spent $120 on like 6 years ago, and they traveled with me for 4 months through all of southeast asia. still hold up till this day. You'd actually be surprised that the people that wear diesel on this board wear it very well, stayhandsome comes to mind, but chill dude. wear whatever you want. it's when you try to hard that people really start attacking someone else.

i think that people don't like the brands you rock

b/c they are not exclusive enough

i am a super-limited-edition whore and love up and coming super-hard-to-find

obscure labels

the brands you like = available at bloomingdales = no appeal to us

Found this in an old thread, but I think it still applies.

Lee Hottie is a fucking douche. Don't think for one second that I dress like him. This is the kind of stereotypical bullshit I am talking about. Because Lee Hottie MIGHT POTENTIALLY own a pair of diesels, people on this board automatically assume that everyone who wears Diesel looks like Lee Hottie.