Bathing Ape G-Shock

ericdw

Can anyone give me a legit check on these bape g-shocks?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Auth-Bathing-Ape-Bape-Bape-G-shock-Casio-White-Watch_W0QQitemZ230064779130QQihZ013QQcategoryZ31387QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

or

http://cgi.ebay.com/BATHING-APE-DW-6900-WHITE-G-SHOCK-MILO-CASIO-WATCH-NEW_W0QQitemZ270069594210QQihZ017QQcategoryZ31387QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i know one of the points to check are the luminous ape head and the words on the band, etc... there are a ton of them on ebay for around $80 but i have to guess they're all fakes.

how much should a real one go for? where can i get one?

the search function didn't help me that much, only topic on this got off track pretty quickly, so any help would be great. thanks.

If you live in NY I have a real Bape Gshock i've been sitting on. My girlfriend bought it at the NYC Bape. I wore it once and decided it wasn't me. I have the receipt, box, everything. You can even authenticate it at the Bape store cause they have their inventory sticker on the bottom of the box. I never sold anything on ebay before so I havnt put it up yet. Anyone let me know if your interested with some offers. peace.

If you live in NY I have a real Bape Gshock i've been sitting on. My girlfriend bought it at the NYC Bape. I wore it once and decided it wasn't me. I have the receipt, box, everything. You can even authenticate it at the Bape store cause they have their inventory sticker on the bottom of the box. I never sold anything on ebay before so I havnt put it up yet. Anyone let me know if your interested with some offers. peace.

Joker.

Anyway, both are fake blatently, just going by the price. However on closer inspection fake ones, the text on the screen itself is smaller than the real one, the bape head when it lights up is more of a blob. However from a distance you couldn't really tell a fake from a real one.

Wouldn't get a white, as mentioned before they get real dirty and within a month or so, it's more of a shade of grey.

I try not to wear mine too much nowadays, mainly because I've given up on the Bape game, just use mine for running and a timer to cook my meals with.

If you want one, a G-shock, go for the new Ultraman one, that's white and red and looks about 100x nicer not to mention 100x cheaper.

Where can you find the ultraman one?

Do you all know of any legit websites that sell white g-shocks?

What is the cheapest you will find them for?

My girlfriend bought me one at the Bape Nyc store soon after it opened. I tried to wear it once but it just wasn't me. Its been sitting on my shelf ever since. Anybody want to make offers on it,I am definitely into getting rid of it. I have the receipt, box, everything in the box, and it was literally worn once. The box has the inventory sticker on the bottom of the box from the Bape store, so this is not a fake. I live in Brooklyn. I know these are going for high prices, so I'll be into any good offer.

I associate G-shocks with 9 year olds. But that's because I remember people my age wearing them when I was around 9.

when i was 9 i was too poor to have a gshock so i had to stick a twig in the ground and tell the time by shadows

anyways associating them with an age group is like saying hey wear clothes therefore i associate them with that agegroup

The Mudman is a far better choice in my opinion. I have a Gucci which is starting to get really scratched up so I'm looking to get a g-shock for everyday wear. The frogman and the 'Jam In Colour' are nice options too but don't come in white if thats what you want. Neither does the Mudman right??

my mudman just came in the mail today. i'm home for winter break, so i don't have a camera for pics.

but it looks huge on my wrist. i usually wear a 38mm breitling which looks big but not ridiculous, the stats on the mudman say it's 46mm. it's big, and my wrists are scrawny. it looks a little exagerated (cartoonish?) on my wrist b/c it's so big but i think that makes me like it more.

also, it's definitely tan and not off-white. but it's still a nice colour.

i remember someone asked about it, so pics to come for anyone interested.