Bathing Ape G-Shock

ericdw

my mudman just came in the mail today. i'm home for winter break, so i don't have a camera for pics.

but it looks huge on my wrist. i usually wear a 38mm breitling which looks big but not ridiculous, the stats on the mudman say it's 46mm. it's big, and my wrists are scrawny. it looks a little exagerated (cartoonish?) on my wrist b/c it's so big but i think that makes me like it more.

also, it's definitely tan and not off-white. but it's still a nice colour.

i remember someone asked about it, so pics to come for anyone interested.

pics would be great... I'm thinking about getting a frogman, but I'm not really partial to any particular one, as long as it's semi-subtle (which is hard considering it's a gigantic watch to begin with, like almost all g-shocks, but that's part of the appeal I guess). any idea of how much they retail for in japan? and pros/cons of why I might consider the mudman instead? thanks man!

i wanted an all-white plastic watch and i looked at the frogman too, but went with the mudman b/c it was a lot cheaper and i just wanted a crappy watch that was still cool lookin. there are some nice colors in the frogman though, but i couldn't find them for less than $250...

i don't know about retail in japan for the mudman... in the US, retail is $100 and you can get them on or other discount online shops for around $70. I think the place i got it from www.4-watches.com ships internationally.

i'll get pics next week.