what is this pair of levis?

myoplexdeluxe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
guys i need some help

I'd just email Levi's. An email to their advertising dept. for Europe/UK with this pic attached i'm sure would sort it. Also i'd say those 'engineered' seams near the bottom of the legs are just distressing where the leg has been cuffed and ironed severely to break some of the threads, then unrolled.

I'd just email Levi's. An email to their advertising dept. for Europe/UK with this pic attached i'm sure would sort it. Also i'd say those 'engineered' seams near the bottom of the legs are just distressing where the leg has been cuffed and ironed severely to break some of the threads, then unrolled.

I basically want feedback and/or opinions from folks who actually own the jeans & (have pics) not some corporate marketing spin.

I basically want feedback and/or opinions from folks who actually own the jeans & (have pics) not some corporate marketing spin.

Well they could at least tell you what model of Levis those are and then you could ask Superfuture a question that you may get help on. Start with identifying them and then move to get a critique on them.

So I would say e-mailing Levis is a good idea and good advice, it is their add so hopefully they can give you a definitive answer on what model they are; go from there.

Well they could at least tell you what model of Levis those are and then you could ask Superfuture a question that you may get help on. Start with identifying them and then move to get a critique on them.

So I would say e-mailing Levis is a good idea and good advice, it is their add so hopefully they can give you a definitive answer on what model they are; go from there.

The model is 542-- it has the cinch back -- a cross between the lvc 201 501 1937 -- this one desn't have the selvage. I believe this was a euro model.