Opening a lock?

Lucas

Alright so i was in a big rush this morning half asleep left my room/car keys in my locked room i have the key to the house but the room is locked i tried a credit card but it didn't work. My lanlord won't anwser his phone. I really need to get in my room and need my car for tommorow haha.

Any ideas?

Alright so i was in a big rush this morning half asleep left my room/car keys in my locked room i have the key to the house but the room is locked i tried a credit card but it didn't work. My lanlord won't anwser his phone. I really need to get in my room and need my car for tommorow haha.

Any ideas?

lock pick. recently, me and my friend broke on to the roof of a building, and now we eat lunch there every weekday with other seniors. fuck the cafeteria.

lock smith?

Any ideas?

I was thinking about it and it seems like its the only option to get my car by tomorrow morning but i think lock smiths are like 70 dollars and i don't have the money for that since im leaving for europe in less than a week and a half and need all the money i have.:confused:

lock smith?

This is what it looks like.

I can't knock the door down because that would cost money and my landlord would be pissed.

48dstq9.jpg

Well, it depends, which lock is it? Is it a door knob? or the bar lock thing? If it's a door knob lock, then unscrewing it will work.

bustin ur door down is good but how will u lock ur door when u leave? or... go in through the window.

I was thinking about it and it seems like its the only option to get my car by tomorrow morning but i think lock smiths are like 70 dollars and i don't have the money for that since im leaving for europe in less than a week and a half and need all the money i have.:confused:

when uve broken into your car how are u gunna drive?

soory about your problem thou

pull out the pins in the hinges. you might need some pliers, start at the top.

that or feed some thing back behind it and pull towards yourself, the little plunger part that goes in the hole in the wall might pop back in the door, the trick is pulling on the door and getting it in at the same time.

break a window. they are cheap.

I'm just curious how everyone managed to get their lockpick sets? I remember I tried getting some before but you had to be a certified locksmith or apprentice... of course that was /before/ I started using the internet...

Just looking at that lock though, you couldn't credit card it because the curved part of the piece that sticks into the door is probably facing the inside of your room. Maybe you can pry off any wood paneling and get a butter knife to slide in and approach from the other side?

break a window. they are cheap.

yup, widows are much cheaper than a locksmith or a door and you could change it yourself anyway. would probably end up costing you like 10 bucks. anyway, every time i have been locked up outside, i have always manage to find a way to get in with minimal damage. it's especially easy if you have older or sliding windows cause those are really easy to open. good luck, being stuck outside really suck.

My landlord came last night to open the door and had the wrong key haha so he is going to care of it this afternoon supposedly while im at work im going walk to work so i better start heading for the door shit. the first night i was locked out i was at my moms i just slept there and i haven't gone home yet to fool around with it but im going straight after work and if my lanlord doesn't fix i will unscrew the knob and and try to pick at it some how i bet it will work il keep you posted.

Thanks for all your ideas sorry for no cool updates.