morning after pills

Blackplatano

sera, we're talking about those pills, not the kind you're taking. are you just taking an oral contracetive, because those aren't that bad, i occasionally have side effects from one brand but other than that thye're good.

but plan b is the thing that terminates a fetus within 72 hours, yeah, it can be later than that, and it will still work, but it is like 100% effetive within 72 hours and the effectiveness decreases over time.

No, i don't mean normal daily contraceptive pills, I was talking about a form of abortion used since having taken the 72 hour pill here I couldn't figure out how it could have such bad side effects.

Technically the egg isn't fertilised for about a week after you have unprotected sex, depending on where you are in your cycle, and then it takes about another week for the foetus to begin growing. Something like that anyway, it is 6am.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, i don't mean normal daily contraceptive pills, I was talking about a form of abortion used since having taken the 72 hour pill here I couldn't figure out how it could have such bad side effects.

Technically the egg isn't fertilised for about a week after you have unprotected sex, depending on where you are in your cycle, and then it takes about another week for the foetus to begin growing. Something like that anyway, it is 6am.

then i have no idea what you're talking about, most everyone i know who has had to take it has said the cramping was comprable to labor pains, which hurt like hell.

I always thought the pics of the brass knuckles in the back pocket was the stupidest thing ever posted here, I now have new number one.

this is coming from a man that post nothing but lame jokes to try to redeem his selfsteem by proving himself in the eyes of other pathetic strangers. nice one.

we need to start a separate thread. Blackplatano vs the haters coellision

and if anybody is on my side they can join.

This is crazy, I don't know what the fuck they're feeding girls in the USA because all the UK pill does is prevent the egg from sticking to the lining of the womb (much like a really quick one-shot version of the regular Pill). No pain, no baby. The US version sounds like a mini-abortion tablet. Weird

Morning after pills are cheap, but dumping her is even cheaper.[/qoute]

true..the cheapest birthcontrol is punching her in the baby until the cum dumpster craps it all out. ive successfully done it 3 times but have gone to jail twice.

Morning after pills are cheap, but dumping her is even cheaper.[/qoute]

true..the cheapest birthcontrol is punching her in the baby until the cum dumpster craps it all out. ive successfully done it 3 times but have gone to jail twice.

What in the world!? Now this is getting out of hand...wow. :confused:

yeah or you can order some of those birth control pills for yourself. That way you know your taking them and not relying on some girl.

or the pullout method.

or tell her to take the birth control pill.

or there is always the abortion pill, but you gotta go to mexico for that.

• 2 months later...
Guest StuckOnStupid

i just browsed this last page but didnt read. what i gathered from the words i saw on screen where that blackplatano punched a fetus to death and got high on pills the morning after. im going to assume that is what happened. do not try to correct me.

Guest StuckOnStupid

sure..atleast i'll let you try but if you get shot, thats not my fault. send me a pm if your in san diego. ill let you come by.

what is it with people from california wanting to set up fights from on the internet? jesus...what are you gonna be all "yeah dog LOL ok im gonna be standing on the corner of tuff street and brolic avenue, ill be wearing XXX, lets do this! "

"LOL sorry my dude i am busy why dont we meet near the bodybuilders on venice beach 2 days later and ill fuck you up then"

"sounds good text me if there is a problem!"

"okay, do you have skype, faggot?"