cocaine business controls america t-shirts l,xl,xxl,xxxl

basura

I made t-shirts recently as a parody off the Supreme "illegal business controls america" t-shirts which are extreamly rare and the Norega song, "cocaine business controls america".

We had these professionally done, pollybagged, private labeling etc.. but need to get rid of them ASAP and dont have the time or energy to go to buyers of stores, etc...

We have about 100 of them, paid $7.40 after everything and want to get rid of them.

Were selling them for $10 each free shipping or if you want a bunch we can work out a deal.

If you want to buy the 100 that we have left their yours for $740.

They are privately labeled, great shirts printed on the vintage type all style apparel shirt, heather grey. These shirts are softer than more AA shirts, we paid more for them..

We have sizes L, XL, XXL and XXXL. We have more of the bigger sizes. They run Allstyle fit, so check their website for measurements.

Please e-mail me at [email protected] with questions or to place order.

We must move this inventory ASAP.

Thank you.

pictures are here:

http://www.streetcoutureny.com/cocaine.JPG

http://www.streetcoutureny.com/cocaine2.JPG

(since im new, if someone knows how to upload directly to message please let me know. thanks)

I'm using this messageboard to sell my stuff. You are all ovbiously bored losers who sit on message boards on the internet all day, it's pretty sad. Why don't you get a girlfriend or something to keep you busy?

why don't you keep busy and stop making wack t-shirts that have been done more times than there are days that you've been alive.

don't come to a message board to peddle your shit and then insult your potential customers.

cocaine business controls america

ganja business controls america

krs one come to start some hysteria

illegal business controls america.

I'm using this messageboard to sell my stuff. You are all ovbiously bored losers who sit on message boards on the internet all day, it's pretty sad. Why don't you get a girlfriend or something to keep you busy?

Wait, so you're insulting the same people you're trying to sell your product to--or am I mistaken from the first post on this thread?

Yeah. Thought so.

not to mention you're trying to sell something referencing a culture you happen to know nothing about.

yeah !! how insulting of you bas !!

yo anyone wanna cop some of this peruvian ultra whitey white ? soft OR hard eighths for 2 ... it's superbowl time !! A1 yola no bakin soda ...

j/k

• 7 years later...