Denim Stores in Taiwan and Thailand?

BTT

Traveling there in winter break, and I have searched through "superdenim" forum and the "superjetset" forum but couldn't really find anything because the jetset was mostly regarding "clubs, restaurants, cheap places, sightseeing, etc." but I'm specifically looking for denim stores

and in Thailand, what denim stores or clothing places are good there? and if anybody wants a specific brand from Taiwan, Hong Kong, or Thailand, PM me and probably figure something out.

Thanks

I've been to Taipei a month ago.

Don't waste your time on the two 45RPM shops (Sogo Dpt. store and an independent 45RPM store) they carry womens stuff and no selvedge denim at all.

Summit has a nice selection of Eternals (811 is great but not my fit :-( ...)

Faith has a small selection of Sugarcanes (Couldn't find it since they closed down the branch next to Summit).

See the following thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=14180

You can contact zk4025 (A member here) who owns Faith (I think he's also affiliated with Summit). Maybe you can preorder stuff before you arrive. He seems to be very knowledgeable about Japanese denim brands.

Chipopo

same. would want to visit some denim and clothign store in thailand beside playground.

anyone?

Denim Style in Siam Square (next to the Ice Monster). They have evisu, samurai, denime, edwin, studio d'artisan but are pretty limited in sizes available.

Manga, which just opened in Central World, is the new concept store from the same owners as Playground. Lots of streetwear. Prps, stussy/vans, Porter, selvedge Levis, etc.

BlackJack in Erawan is part of the Club 21 group and has Y-3, Maharishi. their denim line up is weak though.

Also inside Erawan is Club 21, which carries Issey Miyake, Comme des Garcons, Dior Homme, Jil Sander, Dries van Noten, etc.

Do a quick search and you'll find plenty more info. It's been discussed pretty extensively. Cheers!