What are you getting your friends/family for christmas?

CaptMomo

Got all my baby cousins a bunch of Ikea stuff.. dolls, functional playtoys, little closets ^_^ to support their future Sartorialism.

So far just a plain grey (gray?) Polo...polo shirt (always had trouble saying that) for my brother.I've slowly but surely been trying to get him to wear clothes that fit.That and some American Eagle clothes for my sister.On the way are a pair of Uggs (sp?) for my mom and a pair or nice slipers for my dad...any suggestions?

I ogt everyone stuff they'll use.

My grandmother and aunt are getting some special face stuff from philosophy grandma is getting some house socks with it, my aunt is getting a spa robe with hers. My dad I got a lather brush and some fancy shave gel. My brother in law is getting the same thing. My sister is getting some cinnamon buns shower gel and a hoodie. My nephews are getting embroidered fleece throws & monogrammed matching fleece jackets. Erik's getting some video game he's been wanting, and my mother is getting a special all natural from some tiny ass farm pedicure set. My brother is getting some video game he told me to buy him, and all of our freinds are getting the fleece blankets with Merry Christams Embroidered on em. Thank goodness for AA and philosophy.

Thank god erik takes care of his family, i'd be in the poor house.

My wife dragged me into Tiffany & Co. in NYC last week.......unfortunately, I bought her present there.

dont you dare thinking of her doing that as a set-up for you buying her present :)

I'm getting my friend.... laid.

Haha, when I heard this I thought you were gonna do the laying yourself. Man I'd give the world laid if I could!

Now that's a good gift! Just make sure it's not the kind that keeps on giving....

Is that aids?

jefoc5rurwr6qrjgfqweorwoq9.jpg

^^ Can I starch 'em for ya?

haha, couldn't help myself.

I'm gonna get my sisters a bunch of uniqlo thangs.