I superdare you!

masuerte

So we post fucked up dares. Do not post a new dare unless the previous dare has been answered with a few real-life anecdotes OR proofs (like a picture) of the reprecussions of doing said dare. You may direct a dare to a specific person as well, if the dare is not preformed then that person will be super-peer-pressured until they do (j/k, dunno if this will happen or not ^_^)

I realized this after seeing that totally ghey thread about posting your handwriting. Supertrash peeps (like I!) will possibly entertain the thought of doing anything suggested here because we are superbored.

The first dare:

The next time you call someone of any sex a bitch/asshole/etc. in a truely spitefull and of-the-moment sort of way, take a quick moment to remember superfuture superdares and proceed to silently yet obviously approach them with a "makeout" type kiss. You can't do this with someone you love in a loving/joking environment, the insult that begins this has to be contextual to the moment of being pissed off with someone you hate/are-bored-with.

Begin.

I come up with fucked up random things to do that're out of context all the time. I'm super curious of how people will react to subtlely insane shit, which stems from my love of british humour like The Office and dark humour like Dr. Strangelove and Brass Eye.

This morning my friend asked me "what do you do after calling someone a bitch?" during his wake-up stupor. I told him to do the same thing as the dare. It's one of those on my "things to do" list.

this whole dare is better when the kiss part is done as an afterthought.

thats pretty damn hard, how to avoid the "joking" environment? you'd have to do it to osmeone you dont know too well and at the same time try to film it for proof :o

well, you don't have to do this one for proof. just have an amusing and believable story afterwards.

i dare the following people to stop posting: servo, cultpop, chris, cheap and jungle jan. many thanks in advance.

HAHAHAAAA.

Chris isn't a post whore! Chicken and poly however...

We should make minya stop controllin' for a while whilst we go buck wild... maybe like 2 day all-out crazy n00b post fest.

i did something like that once when i was in college. There were these two girls who sat by me in a nursing class i had and they always talked bout random shit. They were pretty cool but it kinda got annoying cuz its hard to concentrate when people next to you are always talking and passing notes. They were both filipino and talked to me every now and then in their convo's. Even though they were attractive they were'nt my style so one day instead of getting pissed and telling them to stop talking i said something like "hey Chrissandra, wanna go to my car?" and she was like for what? then i said "You know, the back seat." and it went on for a lil while. Then they finally got the idea and were quiet. I became good friends with them after that. She always talk about how tripped out she was that day when i said that. Funny thing is "She actually thought about doing it and so i kept at it till she shut the fuck up for like 5 mins.

your dare would be hard to do cuz you would have to have a camera around recording the entire thing. So unless you knew you were going to do it to a certain person it couldnt be all that spontaneous. But whoever does it, mad love. Maybe do a wayw video right after you do the dare.

well masuerte, i forgot about minya. but servo rarely contributes to threads, cult is an eyesore and annoying, i find it creepy when chris hits on guys, cheap and janes flirtatious exchanges make me want to puke. they are on ignore, but i mainly browse and only login to post...so there you have it.

(Truth/Dare) ill take truth: im insecure

I did something sorta like this... but different. Way back in high school there was some huge guy who i think got dared to start a fight with me. So I'm sort of minding my own business standing in line in the cafeteria when he comes up and just shoves me over. He starts calling me 'cracker-ass bitch' and all this crap. So I got up, dusted myself off, considered continueing the fight... then grabbed him in a big bear hug and gave him a kiss on the cheek while spouting the line, "I'm a lover, not a fighter". At which all this kid's friends start cracking up, he turns bright red, and i became a local legend.

well masuerte, i forgot about minya. but servo rarely contributes to threads, cult is an eyesore and annoying, i find it creepy when chris hits on guys, cheap and janes flirtatious exchanges make me want to puke. they are on ignore, but i mainly browse and only login to post...so there you have it.

i think its fucking great that someone has me on ignore. youre a punk ass fucktard. eat a dick.

excellent.

9/10

oh wait you wont see this because im on ignore right?

damn.

THORNS AND LIONS Can make the next DARE!!!

Spread the reputation points!