2 questions

khoiphan92

use the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search functionuse the search function

We were all new guys once and have started threads asking questions to answears that are already on the site but this is you 2nd or thirs thread about washing or shrinking or whatever.

Im pretty sure minyas announcement and the new quick questions sticky was put up for the most part because of you ( and a growing nuber of silly small question threads started by the odd other new member ).

You cant just start a thread everytime you wash your jeans or saok your jeans.

Search for the answear or ask in the quick questions thread, remember everytime you start a new thread it makes the search a smidgin harder for some other guy to find his answear.

Im just trying to help you, if everyone uses the threads correctly superfuture will continue to be a great souce of info, if not its just gonna get clogged up with crap and the important info will be lost in the chaff.

No disresect, I hope you find your answear in the site.

p.s.- I would not be at all surprised if Minya actually bans you.

Isn't this guy just fucking with people on here for the fun of it?

I mean, people can't be that stupid!

Easy there buddy.

Dont start with the personal shit throwing, havent seen you come up with any smart denim facts yet so hush your mouth. Your not better than him or any of us other noobs.