Superfuture Party and Meeting - Worldwide Attendence Required

kiya

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From 4th - 8th buddy. You're welcome to stay a night or two especially before and after the Superfuture party. I might have some old Uni friends over from way back though, on a few of these nights and would like to avoid akwardness... so tell me your plans and we can work around it. I'm not going to San Fran entirely for superfuture ya know ^_^

haha is there going to be a SF sleepover party which will turn into a big superconfessional thread?

Well tickle me pink.... coldrice can predict the future!

Carl and kix just buy me drinks and be my wingmen, that's all the "dinero" I need. The 6th is marked as superSaturday and we gotta hit up lots of places before and after. Sycamore you in right?

digi, my guess is that a bunch of us will probably meet up before the party and do some eatin/shopping.

Can we please be an awesome crew of expensive of denim that roams the streets of sf? If so, count me in.

Can we please be an awesome crew of expensive of denim that roams the streets of sf? If so, count me in.

No way am I bringing any expensive denim there.... quality yes...

I'll be wearing my RRL's you exclusive punks. I'm wondering if we could all meet up at my apartment... but then again I wanna have some ladies over there and no guys untill saturday haha.

As long as it keeps Carl off of me.

I never liked you anyways. :3

how about everybody meets AT Self Edge, come grab me, and i'll roam the the streets with ya'll.. and there's massive inexpensive good food in the mission and we're only two blocks from BART which can get you downtown in a flash.

thoughts?

has everybody RSVP'd to Red?

please use this thread:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=19271

Minya is going to make it a sticky and the initial post will be updated with the newest developments.

:)

• 3 weeks later...

you don't need to RSVP, but i'd rather you do RSVP with "Red" if you're going to make it.

:)