Superfuture Party and Meeting - Worldwide Attendence Required

kiya

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the east coast version, I don't know whether it should be held in the shopping capital of the world, resulting in many many superfuture bank accounts being broken (some of us getting stuck there in the process) or in the middle of freakin' nowhere so that we'll completely stand out... that'd be neat.

sorry to report, but Superfuture Party 002 will NOT be in America..

do your best to make it out do 001.SFO

:)

Your school starts on a SUNDAY?? Come to SF early in the week and end it with a bang on that Saturday night.

i totally agree.

do it.

SHIT. i cant go. school just happens to resume right on the 7th. shit. im so fucking mad. if only it was earlier. fuck.

RED, I have a room at the Mariott. No wait, not a room, a suite. It's huge, I don't even know what I'm gonna do with 2 rooms and a living room for the 5 days I'll stay there. There's a free mini-bar I heard.

Basically, we're gonna get all kinds of crazy afterparty in that place. We need you to go or it will be a penis-fest. I will pay you one million dollars to spend one night with your denim. If you go to the party.

Your school starts on a SUNDAY?? Come to SF early in the week and end it with a bang on that Saturday night.

well, due to time zones, we are basically one day ahead. vacation ends at that time. but the concern ist really for my school. its more for my parents work and sisters school.

im still pushing. right now, im seeing if i could take a later flight by myself or something. we'll see what happens.

okay i can go.

if someone is willing to be my new boyfriend and teach me how to drive, and help me get to school, pay for my hotel, i can cover airfare, and is willing to watch me puke after i get drunk, preferrably holding my hair.

cause erik sas if i haul off to san fran just to see a bunch of boys, he'll wash his hands of me, he doesn't understand denim.

RED, I have a room at the Mariott. No wait, not a room, a suite. It's huge, I don't even know what I'm gonna do with 2 rooms and a living room for the 5 days I'll stay there. There's a free mini-bar I heard.

damn you Mas, you really got a suite for 5 days?...you fucking balling son of a gun you

okay i can go.

cause erik sas if i haul off to san fran just to see a bunch of boys, he'll wash his hands of me, he doesn't understand denim.

keri, i say you forget erik, theres gonna a bunch of denim loving bachelors there for you to pick, including myself...so you think about ;)

okay i can go.

if someone is willing to be my new boyfriend

So, in san fran you don't need to drive. And second, I just wanted to remind everyone that you are a pegger. I dunno if that helps or hurts you in any way.

Mas - any spots left in the room? Im deffinetly thinking kix and i might want to sleep on your floor.

I'm happy to share BRO! We can spoon!

sigh.... 4 men spooning is possible.... hell there could be a whole spoon train...

Anyways, who wants me to buy some stuff from Barneys or anything in L.A. ??? I'll charge only 5% and no shipping because I'll be bringing it with me to the party!!

Sigh... damn asian fraternities. We know you had to do this red, we know. Didja change thumbs ever?