Damage done... Saveable?

so-so

So, my APC's are about 8 months in, and recently, crotch holes has been a problem, I temporarily alleviated the first hole by sewing it up with a patch, granted, a shoddy job, but hey. Then, on the other side, a parallel hole started forming, now, as you can see below, it's gotten kinda bad.

picture19ou4.png

I'm just curious as to if I can save these or not. Take them to get professionally fixed or whatever. Not reconstructed ala 45RPM , but rather just sewn and patched up, hopefully a nice professional job...

I was hoping to wait until next spring when I leave for japan to buy a new pair, kind of a "i'm gone for a year, I wear these the whole year straight" type of thing, but it seems like that might have to come sooner than later....

Opinions? worth saving? or just take the hit to the wallet and order some new ones of BIG or 2000db...

haha, yeah man, it's gonna be a bitch, definitely gonna need to get a part time job to support the addiction... what school are you at by the way? feel free to PM to keep this remotely on topic.

Well, you might be hearing from me soon, depending on how things go.

haha, yeah man, it's gonna be a bitch, definitely gonna need to get a part time job to support the addiction... what school are you at by the way? feel free to PM to keep this remotely on topic.

Well, you might be hearing from me soon, depending on how things go.

I don't go to school... might go next year, but I doubt I can afford the japanese education system, might have to relocate again... I'll see. I'm too lazy to PM you right now, but yeah, please don't hesitate.

Yes any seamstress can fix that no prob. I say keep them but maybe if they begin to blow out they should get rotated.

On a side note who has issues with blown crotches. I have never had it happen. But I have a freind who always blows the crotch out of his jeans.

What is the deal tonnes of splits? Big nut sacks?

On a side note who has issues with blown crotches. I have never had it happen. But I have a freind who always blows the crotch out of his jeans.

never had issues, hell, I can't even make my thighs touch each other if I stand straight up. so I guess its the size and shape of your legs. my friend whos a bit bigger has the problem.

Yes any seamstress can fix that no prob. I say keep them but maybe if they begin to blow out they should get rotated.

Pretty much everyone either blows out the knees of the crotch. It has nothing to do with weight (unless someone is highly overweight), but with an individual's gait and the activities they engage in while wearing the jeans. So, for example, slightly bowlegged people are far less likely to blow out their crotch, while a slightly knock-kneed guy who also bikes regularly will.

A buddie of mine has blown out 2 Wrangler Blue bells and 2 of mine in the crotch. I have noticed he wears them well pulled like an old geezer. But I think there may be a few more contributing factors, leg shape, thigh width, tightness and all that.

Those look seriously busted after 8 months, what you bin doing?:D