White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

^

^

What about a "Grey hi-top leather sneakers only!" thread ? Grey hi tops are not so commun but they are a great alternative for people whose white hi tops gets dirty and they don't like it and/or have too much black sneakers.

ok. so OMC told me that i should be able to get into a pair of 45's, albeit being a bit snug to begin with but they stretch and break i like most sneakers, but would it be optimal to size up to a 46? not that i've seen any place that stocks them.

also, can someone point me to a sizing chart on CP's? it would be very helpful.

all of the sneakers posted on the last two pages, minus the common projects, are hella ugly

the 3 middle eyelets on those balenciaga joints are enough to turn me off of them

yeah, your vans are just so much nicer.

yeah, your vans are just so much nicer.

oh come on, thats not it at all

those just look kind of stupid

and dude, i in no way mean to brag but youve called me out on it twice today. if i wanted to i could cop all the 600+ dollar sneakers i felt like

thats not my steez though. id take a beat up pair of chukkas over crisp lavinz any day

oh, those pink stitched joints are pretty wild tarzan too.

oh come on, thats not it at all

those just look kind of stupid

and dude, i in no way mean to brag but youve called me out on it twice today. if i wanted to i could cop all the 600+ dollar sneakers i felt like

thats not my steez though. id take a beat up pair of chukkas over crisp lavinz any day

oh, those pink stitched joints are pretty wild tarzan too.

if i wanted 2 i could eat at le mer or ruth chris (thats not my steez), but instead i choose to eat at mcdonalds.

seriously, u need help. no hate. i don't like your aesthetics, but i can deal with you as a person.

lol oh jmatsu

money isnt everything my friend

its pretty sweet, but i get by just fine without 750 dollar sneakers

edit: im just thinking about this more actually, i know lots of kids who ('s parents) could buy and sell pretty much this entire forum combined, and none of them cop dem lavinz either

i dont know where im going with this but wahtveer

lol oh jmatsu

money isnt everything my friend

its pretty sweet, but i get by just fine without 750 dollar sneakers

never said that money IS everything.

the actual value/pricepoints of goods are subjective to their consumers.