White hi-top leather sneakers only!

VDSUPREME

does anyone know if its possible to buy the neil barrett x lane crawford shoes without getting all the other fencing crap from 20ltd? or any similar shoes?

yo black, u dont think i already tried this? :(

has this been posted?

edit: just read this page… instead of looking at photos only.

I agree oak stuff always looks better than Reality™

Still, the overall shape of these are maybe interesting.

fbfcb7c6d477b1c81b340dc70ed3c54a.png

this may seem like a bizarre question, but does anyone kno about resoling a sneaker? after dropping mad money on a shoe, i want to kno if i can get some extra life out of them. i had these kim jones sneakers and the sole wore crooked from the way i walked after 8 months.

this may seem like a bizarre question, but does anyone kno about resoling a sneaker? after dropping mad money on a shoe, i want to kno if i can get some extra life out of them. i had these kim jones sneakers and the sole wore crooked from the way i walked after 8 months.

of course it is possible, but i don't know where you'd get that specific sole for your kim jones sneaker. maybe you could just buy some cheaper sports shoe that kinda matches the kim jone's sneaker body and use that.

anyway kim jones sneakers aren't even that expensive!

of course it is possible, but i don't know where you'd get that specific sole for your kim jones sneaker. maybe you could just buy some cheaper sports shoe that kinda matches the kim jone's sneaker body and use that.

anyway kim jones sneakers aren't even that expensive!

well i got some lanvin sneakers that are wearin away too. i must walk funny. ;(

well i got some lanvin sneakers that are wearin away too. i must walk funny. ;(

pics or it never happened. if you got lanvins and wanna replace them i suggest trying to get the first run of kenneth cole moonshine sneakers(if you're size 11 in lanvins and have a white soled pair...if not hard luck. if you have a black soled pair...maybe you'll get your hands on a kc black/gold colorway) that were on sale for dirt cheap and using the soles to resole your lanvins. if not hire some italian thief to steal and ship you a pair of the lanvin/cp/etc soles.

you guys wanna see the soles on my rafs

10fuxz9.jpg

i got em repaired a bit ago... looks fine

too lazy to take a pic

but there's a lot more going on with the rafs where they'd be less noticable than say lanvins or kim jones

smell me

fuck u and your small ass rafs.

anwayway how'd you get them repaired?

just took it to a cobbler and he said no problem and then i was kind of worried but he just sanded down the heel and added another one it even has the curve and everything i guess i will take a pic when my camera is finished charging because i need to sell a dior homme lurex blazer from luster anyone who is interested pm me sz44 btw the rafs are small even on me they're tight but i don't care.

Argh.

I want those Cheapo Twiggy shoes

Revolve has them in suede, but in suede it's a "woman's shoe" and only goes up to 41 (according to Revolve)

and oaknyc never replies to emails . . .

why is their webstore not working? just fuckin call them up and do phone order.