Hova In Samurai's?

sriracha hot sauce

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better to look plain, have stuff fit, and be confident then look like a clown. But opinions are like assholes, no?

*stretch*

Picture is pretty good though

Only your superior logic could connect confidence to looking plain. So hova isn't confident because he doesn't look plain? The number of insecure people fishing for complements are too many to mention. So your argument is bullshit.

judging from your post you must be an asshole, oh excuse me, i meant opinionated

Only your superior logic could connect confidence to looking plain. So hova isn't confident because he doesn't look plain? The number of insecure people fishing for complements are too many to mention. So your argument is bullshit.

judging from your post you must be an asshole, oh excuse me, i meant opinionated

Did i say Hova doesnt look confident? Read my first reply, i payed the man quite the compliment.

He looks like a douchebag in that picture though. Too little, too late.

And is it not just all opinions anyway...asshole ;)

#About None Wash

None Wash is about 1 inch larger than One Wash.

This jeans are preshrunk.

However, if it washes, it becomes the size of One wash.

if you do not wash the jeans through life,

Please choose a size that is one inch larger than the size table.

However, if you have the following chances, we recommend the size of

One Washed.

(1) There is a schedule that washes jeans.

(2) There is a chance to walk in the wet with jeans.

(3) There is a chance to make a dive into the sea with jeans.....

-Shinichi

I'm guessing... my honeycombs will move?

I'm sure that in his mind it's just another pair of expensive japanese denim like Evisu or RMC. I can't believe people are actually swearing off samurais because he's wearing them. And he does look bad, but it's because of the hoodie, not the jeans.

PS: As a hip hop fan, I thought that "hip hop ruins everything" post was incredibly stupid, but blackplatano's response was pretty bad as well.

i stand by my comment. Jay-z doesn't have any fucking style. However, he has does have a shitload of cash. Look at him a few years ago, he was a full grown man in his thirties wearing retarded oversized throwback jerseys. And no, punk rock or rock for the most part doesn;t ruin things like hip hop does because they are not a musical art form where a large percentage of the time is spent talking/bragging/flaunting about material goods. So yes, it pisses me off when some one who is not stylish, but rather incredibly wealthy and has easy access to something i like, introduces said product that ive invested in, financially and emotionally, to thousands of equally unstylish people. I like hip hop and obviously my comment was generalized and flippant, but for the most part it has the potential to "ruin" some of the things that more informed people enjoy. thats it.

i dont really have any control over what jayz should or shouldnt be doing, im just saying I dont want him wearing them as he has the influence to make something incredibly popular and i don't like to wear popular things. Pretty simple. That's why i don;t shop at American Eagle or something. I'm not really concerned with being cool or being thought of as a douchebag though i can say that where i live no one recognizes or gives a shit about the clothing labels i wear, its a personal thing, so i guess you could say im concerned with my Myself thinking im a douchebag because im wearing the same jeans as jay-z