Hova In Samurai's?

sriracha hot sauce

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I was in Blue in Green at end of October. While I was purchasing my 2 pairs of denim, there was a young lady there as well. She looked familiar, June Ambrose I believe. She's a stylist to a few hip hop stars..anywho..she was just piling up denim, easily 4 pairs of jeans: Oni, Sugarcane, Samari, etc. She even picked up a Baracuda Jacket while there. I proceed to bounce home....

Then, this weekend, I bumped into guy I know. He saw my Oni's on and asked if I got them at Blue in Green. I told him yes and few weeks back. We made some small talk about Puff and Jay (I used to work for Puffy), and he told me he told June to hit blue in Green few weeks back. I said, shit I saw her there buying a grip of stuff. He told me to check out XXXL ( i think he said that mag, either way some mag from this month) and there is an article on Jay with him wearing few items from that day.....crazy shit...Show me what you got

i couldn't imagine jay-z standing around over a tub for 2 hrs while they soak.

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS FUCKIN FUNNY, i laughed when i read that. i can just picture hov sittin round a stagnent tub for 2 hours lookin at the clock and leaning in checkin on the sammies every 15 mins to see whats going on.

Hip HOp > Rock/punk/emo n any other bullshit you listen to.

Until the WAYW thread looks better than jay-z no one can really trash him.

Most of the thread looks better then Jay does there.

Jay when he wants to looks like a pimp. Man has some serious satorial syle.

And how tired is your musical arguement? *yawn*

Most of the thread looks better then Jay does there.

Jay when he wants to looks like a pimp. Man has some serious satorial syle.

And how tired is your musical arguement? *yawn*

Get the Fuck out here most of the thread looks like shit. A bunch of plain looking expensive outfits and a bunch of kiss ass comments.

And how tired are your stupid fake semi-witty comments? *yawnnnnnnnnnn*

Get the Fuck out here most of the thread looks like shit. A bunch of plain looking expensive outfits and a bunch of kiss ass comments.

And how tired are your stupid fake semi-witty comments? *yawnnnnnnnnnn*

Better to look plain, have stuff fit, and be confident then look like a clown. But opinions are like assholes, no?

*stretch*

Picture is pretty good though