FS: d'artisan 21 oz, sugarcanes, bxh shark hoody, visvim m65, noah coat!!

hahnstch

wassup guys, i've decided to let go the following items:

- studio d'artisan sd-1177, waist 32". these are the 21 oz jeans from SDA. i've worn them twice briefly, no permanent crease has set in or whatsoever, basically as new, but without the tags. actual waist measurement : 41.5 cm along back waistband. asking price : $220 shipped within US

http://www.rakuten.co.jp/cpoint/483286/1394583/#987542

some shitty in-house pics, just meant to give you idea on the condition of the jeans

picture569de7.jpg

picture572gb8.jpg

- sugarcanes sc40501, waist 33". these are the cheaper version of the edo ai from canes, 20% natural indigo as opposed to the 100% natural indigo for sc40500. originally came as one wash. worn them once, as new. actual waist measurement: 41.5 cm along back waistband. asking price $145 shipped within US

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/qs-gate/sugar-cane40501/

again, some shitty in-house pics to give you some idea on the condition of the jeans

picture580qw4.jpg

picture578gs8.jpg

- visvim goretex m65 packable bickle, in size L, color black. fits like a normal L. worn them twice, once under a light rain, but no noticeable wear, can easily pass as a new item. comes with tags and white dustbag and a hanger (see pics). details include elk tassle on riri zipper, gore seam taping in a pattern of 3 colors and internal pocket to fully pack the jacket. asking price : $550 shipped

picture584rb1.jpg

picture585rr2.jpg

picture583lv9.jpg

official pics:

gorem65ay6.jpg

m65gorelyrmu5.jpg

- bounty hunter shark hoody size XL in black(i think this is much better than bape's shark hoody, warmer, thicker material, more detailing etc). fits like a normal L. worn it twice, but hardly any signs of wear, pics speak for itself. asking price $350 shipped.

picture590ij6.jpg

picture589fp5.jpg

picture591xq8.jpg

- noah coat in olive, size L. fits like a normal L. new with tag from nom de guerre. purchased this last fall, retailed for $450 (see pic), but never got to wear it. one of the button popped off during the storage, but i still have the button, and will send it to whoever buys this item if he wants to repair it. asking price : $225 shipped.

picture586kz3.jpg

picture588nu1.jpg

contact me through PM or email me at [email protected]. i am more than willing to set up private auctions.