Bicyclettes

canice

finally picked up a new seat ^^

285041781.jpg

ooh comfy.

jeremy u workin friday?

oh and i've been running on a vittoria zaffiro rear for over 2 weeks now... still no threads.. only like $13 at performance bike.. pretty good deal and i think they're better than rubinos.

about to pick up a randonneur tho.. tomorrow or friday before critical mass.

who's going?

i'll be rollin in a clown mask with glasses ^^ donna's gonna be a cheerleader..

here jeremy haha

285044765.jpg

New frames in today.

http://fatlace.com/stayfresh/store/2007/10/24/njs-frames-came-in-today/

Apparently he had said the frames were 52-54cm which might be wrong because me and my co-worker are the only ones who know jack shit about the bikes. I'm working tomorrow so I will be able to take measurements for anyone who is remotely interested. I could probably also work out a deal for anyone here who wants to buy one.

I am envious aydo1! I plan on picking that seat up when I get the cash. I cant wait.

yeah it's an awesome saddle!

i picked it up today at pacific bicycle on 4th st downtown sf. they were dope about it.

there was only one that they just had come in, and it was a special order for some dood's stock build, but they let me bring it home heh.. so they are about to call in another order tomorrow or something..

yeah it's an awesome saddle!

i picked it up today at pacific bicycle on 4th st downtown sf. they were dope about it.

there was only one that they just had come in, and it was a special order for some dood's stock build, but they let me bring it home heh.. so they are about to call in another order tomorrow or something..

That shop is dope, I picked up my gatorskin there. Let me know how it works out for you, when I get paid I am picking that seat up, Ive got an 80s bianchi so it would work well.

anyone have wheel truing tips? my rear wheel is so messed up. I tried using a pen and then tightening spokes where the tire hit the pen. Helped a little bit but is still uneven . . .

Tighten the brakes as much as you can and still have the wheel turn. Turn the wheel. As it comes off true and rubs the brake block, mark with your hand where the bend starts and stops.

If you've got a big wobble, start in the middle of the bend and work outwards.

Now whichever way its bending you need to tighten spokes on the opposite side. Try to think that the spokes are pulling the wheel back to straight. So if it bends to the right, tighten spokes that originate on the left hand side of the hub.

If you need more help PM. Funnily enough I'm lacing a set of wheels right now.

dohh. noone had 700X28 randonneurs today :[ i almost bought a 32, but thankfully the fellas at boxdog are superdope. i saw one left and i grabbed it like ahh.. and i was happy cuz it was the last fucken one.. then they pointed it out and i felt like a fool. lol i could've easily been at home like wtf is thissssssss!!?

so i'm trying out a soma everwear... made in japan? weee haha

greentalks! pix when you get your regal haha

oh what you guys think about 18-25 tube in a 700X26 tire? max 140 psi

bleh i think i have to get a new tube dammit...

and the soma vegans.. i know! i saw them on bikebiz..

http://www.thebikebiz.com/product_p/trk-acc-soma01.htm

sounds like they were getting madd complaints about the other doubles hehe