Bicyclettes

canice

stock sest on my rush hour broke. don't ask me how but somehow one of the cromo rails came out of its spot at the rear of the seat and does not want to go back. any suggestions on seats? not that down with brooks. what is comfy light and fairly cheap?

look for NOS San Marco concor, laser, regal (my absolute fav), turbo or rolls. All are super comfy and you can catch them under $50 on ebay usually. Even @ $100 each, they'll last a long time and are so fucking comfortable.

This turned into a fixed/SS thread. Go figure.

im pretty sure the first two posts were both fixed.... alas there are many other types of bikes posted within.

with that said, stay tuned for pics of my almost completed mountain bike, which i'll post next weekend

hey are giant bowerys really that shitty? i like that you can remove the decals straight up and i feel like i wouldnt be so paranoid having it locked up in the city

You'd be better off with a Raleigh Rush Hour--decals removable, looks better and I think it's an overal better bike...

you have a sandy vagina. go figure.

That wasn't a dry vagina remark, it was a "oh hey whattaya know!" kind of remark.

Because... you know we're hipsters.

Now it's time for Taco Bell.

wilstyle is right, rush hours have the decals clear coated on. its a great bike though, i love mine

Umm, really? They used to be just a sticker. I know this because I almost bought one a year ago or so. I got a Mark V though.

whats a good starter bike for a noobie?

Probably something with a flip-flop hub and not too high of a gearing. Start off on the single-speed side, and when you get comfortable with that, go fixed.

Probably something with a flip-flop hub and not too high of a gearing. Start off on the single-speed side, and when you get comfortable with that, go fixed.

I disagree.

Single speed and fixed are totally different.

If you want to run fixed gear, run a brake until you are comfortable enough w/o...if you decide to.

I disagree.

Single speed and fixed are totally different.

If you want to run fixed gear, run a brake until you are comfortable enough w/o...if you decide to.

or ride ur brakeless bike in uni where there are no cars. Practice how to skid stop on grass, then basketball court, car park..and off u go.