Bicyclettes

canice

i have one of those tail ones that stick out for the rear but i'm going to go for the sks raceblades (not enough clearance for full fenders or else i'd hop on that). If you don't have a front fender grit and gunk will get all over your down tube and possibly into your fork and stuff? I'm not sure if that appeals to you.

FENSKS_raceblade.jpg

i just want to say that i love riding. even when it's cold, snowing, wet, some motherfucker stole my spoiler so my nice shits getting street grime on it. still love it.

this new job i got takes me past the entire chicago skyline on a non busy major street with bike lanes and i pass the morton salt plant which is awesome and it has trains parked next to it with good graf considering it's in chicago.

also i feel like a caged animal when i'm in a car in city traffic.

Those stems are fine, the Integraltar (sp?) bars broke because they weren't connected across where the stem would normally clamp to a bar, they were just welded to the sides. Didn't work out so much for the big guys they were intended for.

That stem is 26,4mm and 1" threadless, good luck with that. I am all over stems 130mm+, but come on!

And, no babe on top!