Black overdye trousers/denim/jeans

tm

hey whatever you want to call them trousers/jean cut/jeans

what other brands have a nice overdye black denim like APC or NDG.

not raw more interested in overdye.

I have read it in the APC thread. but this is not a APC specific thread.

and i have searched in the forum and they are mostly people asking for black RAW.

so yeah thanks for looking.

just checked out Skulls.

you are talking about the "ebony" models right?

they are pretty nice

but im thrown offf by the star backpocket stitching as well as the white thread contrast used throughout the denim.

otherwise, it seems to have a nice fit.

Double D, yeah you're right Linda=Ramon & 5010XX=Johnny. I thought the linda was slimmer in the leg as well as lower than the 5010XX, but I've only seen the pics haven't checked the measurements... The Lindas look pretty fucking slim to me, lol

tm, I don't know what you mean about the white contrast thread. There's red stitching on the belt buckles, all the other stitching is charcoal gray. You could always take off the star stitching if you don't like it.

I'm ordering a Johnny either today or tomorrow, so I'll post pics when I get them. I may or may not take out the stars, I'll have to see how they look on.

The fit is dope as if you want a nice slim fit, without being skin tight all the way down.

Also, quality should kill nudie and they're about the same price.

EDIT: Just checked the pics again. Yeah the stitching looks kinda white on the Ramon, but I'm pretty sure it's just the lighting. I'm definite the stitching is gray on the Johnny (I asked Shinichi), and if you look at all the pictures on the Ramon you can see that while it looks white-ish on one or two it's gray on the others. So I think it's just the lighting.

I'm not a fan of black overdyes, but if I wanted the Acne look I'd buy a pair of dry denims that were the best shape on me and slap 2 packs of Dylon dye over it personally. Acne is fairly unique inoverdying black over indigo as far as I can tell.

did this with cheap mondays... the stiching doesnt dye though.... they kinda look stupid now

Shelton, Acne HEPs are ladie's jeans... just letting ya know.

Yeah, I’ve owned a pair of the Hep Raw's but got rid of them because I prefer black jeans. I’m not sure what else is out there I might like. The Max looks like you have to downsize too much to get a slim fit in the legs and they already have a women’s type low rise.

I’m after something similar to this but not worn quite as tight,

pulled the trigger on nudie black/black

have some slim jim raw and i like the fit.

i'll see if the "Wave" stitching is obvious or not. from pics i saw on mynudies.com. they seem pretty nice.

i'll see when they arrive i guess.

You could always remove the stitching, I'm thinking about doing it on my raw blacks but they've faded a lot now and I'm afraid how it will turn out.

The Ramons are sweet but it isnt that slim as what I thought. the bottom leg-opening is around 19-19.5cm for a size 4/5.

Chapital said both ramons and lindas were the same but the measurements are different. Anyone can confirm this?

Heh. I've been obsessing over 45rpm stuff ever since someone showed me their stuff about 3 years ago, but I've only just got to the point where I feel comfortable dropping that much money on clothing. I'm still trying to talk myself into (or out of) buying your C.D. coat and L'Maltieri shit...