Deadstock Selvage Denim Available!!

kidvintage

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest StuckOnStupid
HaHa, yeah I would love too, but $=0:eek:

how many pairs of trousers could you make from this much denim? you should hit him up and tell him youll do a few pairs of free jeans for him if he drops the price in half...

okay theres enuff for 40 pairs of jeans .. everyone chip in $20 NOWWWWW !!!

andewhall whats is your paypal ???? I NEED a pair of orange selvage whalls in my life !!!!!!!!!!!

im dead fuckin serious

$610 + shipping + andy gets the remainder for paying for it and handling it for us

Guest StuckOnStupid

yeah, im in...all those people who didnt get some fancy expensive oriental contest pants because they didnt have the cake to pony up right away or found the idea of a pants-wearing contest a tiny bit gay should maybe hop on this....

Guest StuckOnStupid
Selvege pup tent...that's some intense shit.

"OK LOL FIRST POST GUYZ SOOOO LYKE, I WAS WONDERING WILL I LOSE SOME INCHES FROM RAIN/EXPOSURE TO OXYGEN LOL?" WILL BEAR ATTACKS GIVE ME SICK FADEZ LOL?"

wow this thread has gone crazy since I last checked it.

sell veg "and do his existing patterns accomadate straight outseams?"

You are correct, I haven't cut the selvage patterns yet.

Tell us more about the Denim Kidvintage

I own a textile waste (rag) company in Orange County, CA. Almost everything I deal with is cotton knits: (jersey, baby rib, 2x1, french terry, etc), but I see EVERYTHING imaginable on a daily basis in big volumes. I used to export vintage denim to Japan while in college (mid 90's), so I know a little about "redlines" & selvage. While digging through the bowels of the dirtiest, scrungiest, and oldest fabric warehouses in Los Angeles, I always keep my eye out for unique fabrics (especially denim). I was able to score a few rolls of this denim that was hidden in a dusty corner of a fabric warehouse in LA. History of the rolls? Unknown. Coolness factor? EXTREMELY high! I may let another roll go if anyone else is interested....

Dude who bought the roll is from Taiwan and hasnt e-mailed at all. I'll give him another day to communicate before his luck runs out....

Thanks.

So 3 people are in for the $20 a head .. 37 to go .. ugh ..

it could be 30 people total if shipping costs werent a factor

ande how much would you charge to make us jeans per pair if we all group buy the denim roll ?

edit > CRAP ! whall you are in new zealand ? :-(

kidvantage thats pretty interesting .....what exactly does "textile waste" entail... are you involved in recycling, buying/selling or what? i'm a little in the dark

I sell rags. Like cut-up t-shirt material mostly. If you want to stain/refinish a table and you go buy a bag or box of t-shirt rags to apply said stain with, then you will buy a box that I have produced. To source said material, I must search the bowels of LA for "overstock", "closeout", or "extra" material (read: CHEAP!!) to cut into wiping rags. I have found some ULTRA-cool fabric over the years (1940's t-shirt fabric, 1940's herringbone denim....both with "date of manufacture" labels intact!!). Most fabric I look at is mundane, but I find the occasional score....like selvage denim!!

k so possibly adsurgo ( if he doesn't buy the whole roll himself )

40 people $20 each to cover price of roll + shipping to destination ...

- should be finalized after price to make the denim per jean is announced as some might back out then on ..

1. ) Numero Uno 3xxxl ( number 1 of course )

2. ) diewhitegirls

3. ) StuckOnStupid

4. ) cmykhustla

5. ) xcoldricex

another 35 people follow xcoldricex 's lead !

ande price per jean to manufacture for us ?