Deadstock Selvage Denim Available!!

kidvintage

Ande seriously what's your verdict chief sounded like you COULD but didn't think you SHOULD ..

I guess my verdict will have to be no. Beleive me I would love to do it, I just don't have the time right now, if it came up 2-3 months ago I would have been all over it. I ain't mad a ya 3xl, my ranting was slightly over the top. I really have to concentrate on the job at hand:D

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess my verdict will have to be no. Beleive me I would love to do it, I just don't have the time right now, if it came up 2-3 months ago I would have been all over it. I ain't mad a ya 3xl, my ranting was slightly over the top. I really have to concentrate on the job at hand:D

Ah, 'tis a shame, but that makes complete sense. I suppose I'll have to stick with ye olde Ande Whall's. :D

Ugh, so what's so special about this denim again?

Only Diesel and possibly Jean Shop have ever used it .. or at least it LOOKS just the same ... orange selvage that is ..

Thanks ande for being so bluntly honest ..

I wouldn't have minded the $150 for my jeans btw - I was simply asking is all ...

There goes the neighborhood ..