Denime 0177

jooles

These have caught my eye

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/bears/denime-0177/

I am thinking of buying another pair of skinny jeans, but don't want to sacrafice either cut or quality. I currently have a pair of Eternal Tigers, which have been taken in 'cos they were too loose for my bony-ass frame.

These look slimmer than any other pair of jeans from a Japanese company (17 cm hem on a 30 inch model!), so they caught my eye.

The site doesn't say anything about the weight of the denim... it just says that they're one-wash and 100% cotton.

Can any superdudes in Japan vouch for whether the denim is thin/thick?

And has anybody had experience with breaking in Denime, er, denim?

denime denim breaks in like no other. denime fade 90% better than almost all jeans talked about on this board. no idea about this model though.

denime is seriously underrated

although the rise on those seem VERY low...

here's natao's pics from mynudies of his amazing denimes

album.php?smartor_mode=album_pic&pic_id=1410

album.php?smartor_mode=album_pic&pic_id=1411

here's a pic of my looser denime 66's after like 4 or 5 washes for like 4 months, i sold these cuz they ended up being too loose of a jean for me...but these were very nice

DSC03072-794024.JPG

denime denim breaks in like no other. denime fade 90% better than almost all jeans talked about on this board. no idea about this model though.

Not sure about this model either. Specifically whether the denim is the same as their usual XX denim.

Wonder if anyone in Tokyo can drop by Bears' and find out.

although the rise on those seem VERY low...

Yeah... the '30 inch' model has a real waist measurement of 33 inches, and a front rise of 8.5"! I guess they have to sit right on the hipbones.

I guess I could go check them out... but that'd cost :D

2000db, if you're in shimo-kitazawa and in the bears' shop, let me know how it is, yeah?

I'm curious as to whether or not the denim is the same or if it is some sort of inferior denim. If it's the XX denim, I'll probably buy it.

Oh! Someone has mentioned my name.....

My Denimes (Kyoto & Tokyo) are slightly different from other Denime's jeans. Normally, the lengths are fixed 34inch with all Denime jeans, but only Kyoto & Tokyo have various lengths. This means that you can find best silhouette jeans which fit you perfectly.

To make a thing easier, here's the chart of Tokyo edition.

http://www.denime.jp/item/jeans/jeans/tokyo/tokyo.size.htm

In total, there are 82 different type of Tokyo editions available. My waist size is 30inch, so I could choose a pair from 7 different lengths of Tokyo editions (L30 to L37). Personally, it was so beneficial that I didn't have to worry about having my jeans hemmed.

Looking back, when I went to Denime Sendagaya branch in Tokyo, I was quite impressed with the fact that they had all 82 Tokyo edition samples which had been already washed once and shrunk. To me it was good because there's no such a point in trying non-washed jeans on in order to make sure whether they fit me or not.

• 1 year later...