UGH TOO MUCH HATE TOO MUUUUUCH

bobbyhundreds

you've only been on here since may, i'm almost positive every significant person posting then is still on here now.

Snappy response Poly...I can read the Joined on date, especially mine. I was wondering what happened to the peole posting PRIOR to my Joined date, who seemed to be, interesting and analytical, and remind me more of what I grew up around than what I see on here...Just curious where they all bolted to. Thanks for clearing that up for me though my man....

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snappy response Poly...I can read the Joined on date, especially mine. I was wondering what happened to the peole posting PRIOR to my Joined date, who seemed to be, interesting and analytical, and remind me more of what I grew up around than what I see on here...Just curious where they all bolted to. Thanks for clearing that up for me though my man....

well, i have no idea where you pulled that quote out of raised...but as far as i remember the board.....all the guys that dump superknowledge post only when they have something significant to offer anyways...what i'd like to find is the super selvedge discussion/arguement between Serge and ringring, if i recall correctly

• 1 year later...
Maybe it's because 90% of us have our own clothing lines, work in the industry, or are design gods in our own right. Maybe it's because we're punking out behind our computers and our online-aliases. Maybe it's because we really are just too cool for everyone else...

But yo, there is way too much hate and negativity on this board. I'm not callin' out for a cheerleader squad and pom-poms, and I'm not expecting everyone to candy-coat compliment everything, but damn, can't we get some love on the boards?

I'm beginning to dread checkin' these threads..

[OG]it never used to be like this[/OG]

haha..

For example, make a new post asking questions about ANY line out there (Stussy, FUBU, PRPS) and I guarantee there will be 1 normal and/or positive post for every 20 negative posts with one-liners like "Sucks!" "Go KILL YOURSELF." or "My line is better than yours."

Why is that..?

I'm not sayin' my hands are clean either, and I'm not sayin' everyone on ST's like this, but let's step up the respect and get back to objective, educated, feedback.

p.s. on another note, Jupe and I were just talkin about this the other night - quit hiding behind other names and big-upping yourself, or criticizing others. what're you skurrrd of? everyone can figure out it's you anyways..! comin off lookin like a CHUMP

[slowly stepping off soapbox]

thehundreds is huge.

www.thehundreds.com

i totally neg-repped bobby hundreds

wagwan iz dat diz nikka bubby hunny get mad cuz mad nikkaz waz hatin on hiz cluthing line, he called nikkaz out 4 beeing sour sallies an den mandem all haffi big fight fi wat dem nikkaz call 'propers'.

many bredren lost dem propers, many nikkaz erned dey propers, an in da end,

bubby went away, tank godd, nikka.

i respect bobby hundreds a lot.

he made money out of an uninspired clothing line with shitty quality and even shittier designs, selling it to kids who just don't know any better who actually line up for his shit.

nicely done, i just hope u realize your stuff really sucks but u have to do your thing anyway.

Bobby Hundreds- Shut up please. Stop trying to preach to us about everything. No one cares how hardcore you are, or who you grew up with or who you listened to.

I don't know who the fuck you think you are making those little banana yellow bomb hats that kids think are limited. Go on hypebeast, and apologize to them right now. I think I speak for a great amount of people when I say I'm sick of your bullshit.

ThE HuNdREds is HuuuuuGe!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!??

eh bobby, i got respekt 4 u man i wont knock u if u makin money lyk u say u r. i aint gon kknock ne1 makin money no way. but yo y u b postin up on a message4um???? u aint got bettr shit 2 do??? u shud just pay sum nigga 2 do it 4 u lyk u lyk it n den spend ur time wisely nigga feel me/??? yo nigga i work 4 u mayne u want my resume???

• 5 months later...
this site's been getting mad traffic in the past few months
this board use to be informative and place where heads could discuss similar interests without getting hated on...we need to bring it back, but it has to be a group effort...
as supertalk as become more popular there has been a huge increase in the junk signal to noise ratio. there is still amazing stuff being posted here, but it is being hidden amongst crazy flame wars.

wayne and I never wanted to moderate supertalk as we wanted everyone to have a voice, no matter how trashy it was. so hopefully soon these forums will be more heavily moderated to keep the good content visible. please apply if you enjoy being a digital door bitch.

"this guys posts were epic, until he got banned"

"remember when nudies and apc were cool?"

if i may be allowed a critique, i think the current cast of futurites scramble for the punchline a little to eagerly. it gets... annoying.

oh the irony