I been up all night with my sexy denim on yo ..

__3xL

They've been worn all day since 12 pm installing wiring and test fitting my car stereo system trunk panels - hung the jeans up in front of a fan while I took a shower about 8 pm to air sweat off ... yea I took my time w/car lol - climbing in n out the trunk - working wood and going back 20 times at least is great though .. NOT ALL ALONE .. grrrr

Put them back on and have stayed up all freakin' night trying to get some poonanee and now 8:10 am and ready to take them off ...

I'm starting to appreciate this shit and yes I'm very , VEWWYY drunk ..

>> A DENIM RHYME

They FEEL like they are becoming mine - aging like a fine Rhine , falling indigo lines messing with my mind

my denim -- wuhhh wuhhh my jeans ... uh huh geah

stretched out as hell - I'm doing my thing and - my coin pocket waves are whiskered up - Im serious as fuck & know what ??

my denim -- wuhhh wuhhh my jeans ... uh huh geah

yea that too is another chorus 1 bar away muahh muahh

Munsingwear pink selvage raw BTW ..

Website is sold out now - they had a few pairs on clearance from end of last season .

minimal tapering all the way down but I wear 6" work boots often enough too so I don't mind that ..

I shall remove the pocket stitching once a lot of wear sets in so the stitch lines will be darker denim ..

w00t !

Well besdies the illiterate drunkenness - Wearing my jeans more than 12 hours normally would be weird to me - I like to chill around the house in boxers shorts or a robe or nothing at all ..

So - I simply realized I am starting to appreciate the whole " beauty " of denim wear more

And no I didn't get any .. She wuz drunk too and didn't want to move .. I talked to her most the night though til she fell asleep on the phone ( and gave off sounds that seemed to be ridiculous drunken snoring )