in your oppinion what is the best price to quality ratio jean????

Desperado14

surely uniqlo or gap or something?? Although I would consider spending 50 quid on that a waste, but what value, personally since buying some pure blues ill allways save up and get stuff from rakuten, I kick myself when i think of the money I wasted on A&F selvedge, paul smith selvedge etc......

APC were good cos they have a great cut and fair price and were easy for me to buy. My first pair were sum amazing howies and APC seemed like a good allrounder for fuelling my addiction, all things considered. Looking back I should've just spent the extra money and gone to rakuten. For the sake of saving 30 or 40 quid.

I think if you avoid the naff trendy brands then you get what you pay for, japanese or otherwise.

Favourite wash: Non wash!

At $140 from mil-mil.net the Sugarcane 47s are a steal.

The usual suspects I guess: APC, Helmut Lang (prices are great on ebay), Uniqlo, John Bull, Gap 1969. Personnally if I had to have only one pair of jeans it would be a pair of APC New Standards, those get the most wear out of my entire collection and I find them "better" than anything else I've seen on the market.

The best jeans for the money are called Search. Can't go wrong with a search

Nah I dislike them, the seat is too tight, but I heard the searchXdiscussedbefore collabo was awesome.

RRL, hands down, only because you can easily get a pair on eBy for well below 100 dollars. Only thing is, it's hit or miss with what size you find and the fits. The rise is pretty dang low on some of the slim fits and the denim doesn't stretch much. However, the quality of the denim is superlative. I'd say that they're equal to the quality of the denim on my sugarcanes

As a matter of fact, I'm thinking about finding a pair to replace the ones that I sold off this summer... damn this addiction of mine, I totally don't need them.

RRL, hands down, only because you can easily get a pair on eBy for well below 100 dollars. Only thing is, it's hit or miss with what size you find and the fits. The rise is pretty dang low on some of the slim fits and the denim doesn't stretch much. However, the quality of the denim is superlative. I'd say that they're equal to the quality of the denim on my sugarcanes

As a matter of fact, I'm thinking about finding a pair to replace the ones that I sold off this summer... damn this addiction of mine, I totally don't need them.

cosign x 10char