samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

beatle, i should start calling you the "love-bug"! i admire how your patch method isnt the way a lot of people say it should be done. looks like some my dear sweet grandma would have done...damn i miss her( salaam wipes cheek, and proceeds). the contrast banana yellow thread is ill. ive been working on a roof for a few days, one of my hidden rivets is exposed, but i havent gotten any knee-holes as of yet. oh well, more living, more loving. props...

Looks great beats! I think I'm gonna have to email toshiko for a new back right pocket soon... mine's about to die.

On another note, I can't believe theres only like two months left. These jeans have SO much more life in them.

I like the way those look. Big ups.... son.

nice, what kind of belt is that?

Its a sugarcane belt.

The bottom left corner of my left back pocket is coming unstitched and starting to come up. I also used fabric glue to put a piece of denim behind the hole from my wallet that I'm thinking about sewing in. I like how the patch jobs give the jeans one more little personal aspect. Nice work beatle.