samurai denim contest [pics]

beatle

Guest jeffvyain

regarding the voting, i'm sure the free pair of jeans is important to you all, but you could always have a separate vote just for bragging rights' sake. for example, only have the people that are in the contest vote for their favorite pair, with the stipulation that you cannot vote for your own. i don't think the people actually involved in the contest would make it a popularity contest. that way you can keep all the newbs from sucking cheap's dick

YES! Very good idea. I never liked the voting thing, I don't see how someone who hasn't worn raw jeans for several years is qualified to have any type of opinion that's worth anything to us.

It might be easier to just get like 5 people from Samurai to do it though.

Thought this was kind of a dumb comment, seeing as alot of people in the contest signed up within the last 6 months

it's been another month already, so here are a few selected snapshots of digital_deniim's contest jeans... 4 months... I think he will be posting slideshows to the denim contest blog site... I've posted a slideshow at my blog as well...

410822942_a0563357bd_d.jpg

410825374_8c81794506_d.jpg

410827813_7b8e7ccda7_d.jpg

410824762_755ba7dc4f_d.jpg

damn poly... youd think they would use your pair since youre the winner.

well, they wanted to see a pair that someone took a knife to the ass of everynight while crying about not winning...thus your pair cheap. At the rate you're going, you might not have any cloth on those at the end of the year. After seeing i_miss_lily pair, i've definently slowed down. been wearing my samurai blacks more.

nice pics.... I'll have to update my pics soon.