what brand of condoms do you prefer?

Guest jmatsu

i have to go on a business trip to korea. i usually use the japanese brand la pure, does anyone know if korea has any high quality and reliable brands?

nothing against korea, but raw-daddy can't even be considered.

i have to go on a business trip to korea. i usually use the japanese brand la pure, does anyone know if korea has any high quality and reliable brands?

Haha. Why not just go with an international brand. Even here in Japan, I use Durex.

the kind that wont break while in my ass.

chris, i feel terrible for you (if the rubber actually ruptured in your anus)! i assume you were/are okay...

do you recall which ones you used (the broken ones)? i would like to warn all my rainbow friends not to use this brand.

maybe the pitcher (you being the catcher obviously) didn't put it on correctly, or maybe he was just a total cowoby.

i don't think i have to tell you, but you have to be more careful. you're lucky you can't get pregnant, because i broke a condom when i was all up in my girl's shit. it was a nightmare!

looks like you are feelin pretty frisky

The Trojans in the green box are like fucking with a plastic bag on the end of your wanger. Trojan Magnums kick ass, fit amazing, and standard durex are a full 4mm bigger then a regular trojan, I think almost magnum size. I've only ever had durex break I can't remember which model but it happened twice. Trojan magnums in Canada don't come thin which blows.

I hate fucking with condoms I need to order some from condomania and just get customs.