what brand of condoms do you prefer?

Guest jmatsu

i have to go on a business trip to korea. i usually use the japanese brand la pure, does anyone know if korea has any high quality and reliable brands?

nothing against korea, but raw-daddy can't even be considered.

a business trip that requires high quality reliable condoms.. Hmmmmmmm can we say sex tourist?

nothing beats riding free

truth...

i cant use durex... shits so tight it makes it numb and doesnt go on right

i think everyone has this problem.

i dislike magnums becauase its like wearing a garden hose around on your member. those "for her pleasure" causes it to get too snug for me and gets pointless as at that point id rather go for the PSP method.

the new shit is stretching imbilical cords over..nice stretch fit..its like wearing a pair of tight apcs...approximately 4 sizes down.

• 1 year later...

i never bought condom, my bro gave me a bunch on birthday year ago i assume im small (hang like a fruit bat?) how do i go about buying it without embarassment i was thinking about buying a whole bunch of colors and sizes and say i have big crazy sex party want to come mr vender

What's up with Asian girls refusing to take birth control? An Asian girl on the pill in Asia is about as common as shaving the nether regions for them, I bet it often goes hand in hand for a lot of them... You can tell a white girl to go take the pill and there's little no protest since they're usually not about to have your baby, but trying to get your Asian girlfriend to take the pill is like pulling teeth sometimes.

Anyhow, during my 'homeless' love hotel binge I would get all excited going into places knowing there was 6 shitty condoms there for my convenience (which I'd end up not bothering to use) but one time I guess they forgot and I got a used pack with 2 of the 3 missing. I can still remember how mad I was about those 2 missing condoms that I wasn't planning on using, but still mad that they weren't available to me.

When I had run out of my intial supply of Magnums overseas a couple years ago and knew I wasn't gonna be back in the States anytime soon, I had my mom proxy shop a big pack of them for me, true story.

yeah i dont get the warning against lifestyles. the silver package lifes are the only condom ive ever used that had any feeling in them. wearing a durex or trojan is like fucking an eraser. the ones from the clinic break in seconds, too. im all about life styles. i htink they are ultra thin or sensi-thin. but yeah, those are the only good condoms ive ever found.

What's up with Asian girls refusing to take birth control? An Asian girl on the pill in Asia is about as common as shaving the nether regions for them, I bet it often goes hand in hand for a lot of them... You can tell a white girl to go take the pill and there's little no protest since they're usually not about to have your baby, but trying to get your Asian girlfriend to take the pill is like pulling teeth sometimes.

Birth control can do funny things to women. Like make them moody, headaches, etc. It also can make them gain weight. Two of my roommates are a couple and once she started on the pill she gained a fair amount of weight. I guess her bf is cool w/ it...ironically in Tokyo lots of women I was with didn't care if I used or didn't use a condom. Only girls that lived abroad/were more Americanized made a point of asking me if I had a condom....

Birth control can do funny things to women. Like make them moody, headaches, etc. It also can make them gain weight. Two of my roommates are a couple and once she started on the pill she gained a fair amount of weight. I guess her bf is cool w/ it...ironically in Tokyo lots of women I was with didn't care if I used or didn't use a condom. Only girls that lived abroad/were more Americanized made a point of asking me if I had a condom....

I can see that point... I also have come across the same attitude re: condoms in Korea, I can't think of any woman of who was ever insistent on me strapping up, I think that might be an Asian-wide thing. It figures, since I get the feeling that Asian people consider abortion to be a form of contraception... people are acting all crazy and people get shot over that shit in the US, and overseas there's an abortion clinic on every block...