super expensive AKM jkt!!??

CactusArmy

It could simply be our Western, PETA-influenced society that's causing us to react like this. I mean if you saw this on a rack and didn't know what it was, but noticed that it was incredibly soft leather with a very low pile soft hair on top, would you ask too many questions?

It's sorta wonky that we'd balk at something like this, but see absolutely nothing wrong with raising chickens so we can eat their eggs, or cows so that we can put them in pens, keep them constantly doped up on steroids and drink their milk.

It's all a matter of getting used-to.

I see your point and pretty much agree, it is sort of unfair / quoestionable to happily wear for example cow leather but think the idea here is disgusting. but still, morally twisted or not, the idea of using an unborn animals leather seems fucking disturbing to me. and I eat meat, wear leather etc so I'm not usually bothered by anything like this.

It's all a matter of getting used-to.

I've got a dope dead baby tote to sell you then, check supermarket.

But honestly, a concern for animal welfare is by no means Western-exclusive. It has jack to do with PETA or being a wobbly-kneed liberal, but instead is a recurring (if minority) moral current throughout human civilization. It's only natural to have a gut reaction when confronted with an extreme instance.

And you're right, the industrial food system is utterly fucked.

fairly off topic but, i was watching the national geographic channel one day and they were talking about taboo foods and one was the indian dish kutti pi, which was goat fetus. when the cameras were rolling none of the meat sellers admitted to selling it but once they stopped filming they bought some.