gap has raw, 'authentic japanese', selvedge jeans.

chris

have you seen the new morrison raw "indigo dyed"

the fit is amazing. its almost in between 19 and 21cm.

so 20? and the leg is tapered.

no headstart on honeycombs.

hey, its not selvedge.. but wtf.. at 60 dollars.. who cares. they are a lot nicer than my 501' stf.

i like those a lot actually, waiting till their like $15, not $60

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think the morrison come in raw though . I guess you could flip um inside out and iron out the creases though .. maybe ..

But yea the ones inquired bout do have a shit cut to them .. Thats why I told him size down 1

yeah, the new morrisons are a great fit.

i would post link but instead, GAP.com is down... and warrants a coupon to everyone due to maintenance.

We are updating our site to bring you a better shopping experience.

Gap.com is temporarily closed for scheduled site improvements.

Check back soon and GET 10% OFF your next purchase now through August 28, 2007* To redeem: Enter the code SAVE10 at checkout.

HAVE FUN BUYIN SOME NEW CARDIGANS WITH THAT COUPON GUYS ;)

I bought a pair about 2 months back. They were on sale for $15 (and I signed up for a Gap Card and got an extra 20% off!). To me they fit about like a '33 repro would, though I am not sure they're supposed to be repros. Then again since they're Japanese, maybe...

Anyway, I don't wear them real often because I like my jeans more slim, but I've got about 2 weeks of wear in mine now, and they're starting to fade a little. For the price, they're not a bad pair of jeans. Don't buy them off ebay, though. And definitely size down 1.

I bought a pair about 2 months back. They were on sale for $15 (and I signed up for a Gap Card and got an extra 20% off!). To me they fit about like a '33 repro would, though I am not sure they're supposed to be repros. Then again since they're Japanese, maybe...

Anyway, I don't wear them real often because I like my jeans more slim, but I've got about 2 weeks of wear in mine now, and they're starting to fade a little. For the price, they're not a bad pair of jeans. Don't buy them off ebay, though. And definitely size down 1.

more like gap makes jeenz loose so more people can comfortably fit in them...what makes a pair of jeenz "japanese" anyway? j/w...

i don't think morrison are selvedge??

are they?? lol...

this is just exactly why i'm starting cheap.

i need some newby pairs before i make the steep step of D D D D D D D I OR.

and to see whether i like 19 or 21...... when i first tried diors on.. i liked 21cm... but after getting a taste of slim fit... im leaning in the 19cm...... ahhh. choices choices.

I recently went into my local Gap and noticed that they recently released the Morrison fit in a raw selvedge denim. I personally wouldnt spend the retail price for them since gap makes everything in such large quantities that chances are in a couple months you will be able to get them for 5 dollars, but i am very interested to see someone take these new Morrison's on as a new project.

I recently went into my local Gap and noticed that they recently released the Morrison fit in a raw selvedge denim. I personally wouldnt spend the retail price for them since gap makes everything in such large quantities that chances are in a couple months you will be able to get them for 5 dollars, but i am very interested to see someone take these new Morrison's on as a new project.

so they are selvedge?? lol

sweet.. i'm wearing them right now.

they are coming along nicely.

so they are selvedge?? lol

sweet.. i'm wearing them right now.

they are coming along nicely.

lol look at them .... you can easily tell if they are sevedge! The newer morrisons are selvedge! (the ones that recently came out for this fall)

so are all the models that are marked "indigo dyed" fadeable? im trying to get my girl into dry denim and it might be a good start. i also noticed that they had a few diff cuts of guys stuff that was marked indigo dyed and has the color will transfer sticker on them.

hmmmmmm. lol....

well.i thought selvedge looked a little dif.. im still new!

If you want post pics of the seam. I think gap uses a blue or red ribbon on their selvedge products! If you flip the cuff up and see a blue or red single stitch up the seam then they are selvedge if you want you can post pics

i thought the new morrisons were just onewash? they didnt have the circle tag attached to the jeans saying its "high quality selvage denim"...

Yeah sometimes those tags and shit get pulled off. I know for a fact that THIS FALL 07 Gap has released the morrison fit (orig this style only came in a raw/indigo dye) but this fall it was released as a RAW SELVEDGE denim (made in japan). I just went to their website and they do NOT have the raw selvedge morrison's on their site so i am guessing it is an instore only special. BUT I KNOW FOR A FACT THEY ARE OUT THERE.

If you want post pics of the seam. I think gap uses a blue or red ribbon on their selvedge products! If you flip the cuff up and see a blue or red single stitch up the seam then they are selvedge if you want you can post pics

maybe i got the wrong ones............

the seam looks like...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b110/braydendevito/jeeeenz.jpg

game over?

I think the new Morrisons are non selvedge and come with no distressing. They look raw but I wouldn't be suprised if they were one wash.

Not to drag this out but i coulda sworn me and my best friend went into a new Gap store in our area and i swear they had some raw selvedge morrisons. My friend went back to get them i think so ill try and snag some picks from him!

Not to drag this out but i coulda sworn me and my best friend went into a new Gap store in our area and i swear they had some raw selvedge morrisons. My friend went back to get them i think so ill try and snag some picks from him!

i think you might be mistaken. at least at my gap which i was at today. It's a dark thread so it does look like selvedge but it isn't. not as much raw as they seem to be resin coated one wash if that makes sense.

they arent even raw???

the indigo strong, comes off if they are wet...

dude i should iron out my creases and return them.

im trying to sell some diesel and antik on honestforum.

when the shit sells, i'll buy some nice ones....

the morrison are creasing like raws..... i dunno what resin is...