APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have skinny, average, or thick legs? If you have skinny legs go 3 sizes down for a snug fit, average or thick I' go 2 sizes down. But if you like them loose then maybe 1 size down, just be forwarned they will get pretty loose all over after using them for a few days.

Edited by marquischacha on Feb 4, 2006 at 10:24 PM

i'm thinking about gettnig a pair of rescues, and i've read only a few pages in this thread

its probably been asked before, but are sizing issues still there? IE i should get several sizes up..

im usually a 31-32 waist, depending on brand, so im guessing i should work my way down to a 29

also is the inseam always 36 on these, even 34 is kind of long for me, so i'm gonna have to get these hemmed im guessing :(

Edited by homi29 on Feb 5, 2006 at 02:11 AM

Yes the sizing problems are still there. I bought a pair of Hipsters (they are chick jeans) and the waist stretched out a little too much imho. I am size 30", bought a 28" though, now wish i gone 27" instead because I constantly have to wear a belt or else they start sagging so much they fall off my ass.

Guest Berget__

Grow bigger calves and then let them stretch out. then surgically remove the bigger calves and put in smaller ones =)

Seriously though. I dont really know. Tried wetting them and pulling a little with you hands?

I aint gotta get money man money get me

Quote:

besides the no logo, no pocket stitching minimalistic look, what is so great about these jeans?

Is it worth the stretching and shitty sizes to go unnoticed?

--- Original message by breakfasteatre on Feb 5, 2006 12:58 PM

are we going through this again?

tons of stuff for sale now on ebay: corpus, Rag & Bone, Helmut Lang, levi's premium, Gap, vintage etc.

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZtriggerkid

Quote:
Quote:

besides the no logo, no pocket stitching minimalistic look, what is so great about these jeans?

Is it worth the stretching and shitty sizes to go unnoticed?

--- Original message by breakfasteatre on Feb 5, 2006 12:58 PM

are we going through this again?

--- Original message by poly800rock on Feb 5, 2006 10:27 PM

no

- elitist

Quote:

Do you know how to measure the inseam? You are supposed to measure from the crotch to the bottom not the waist. I really don't see how a jeans inseam could streatch that far.

--- Original message by marquischacha on Feb 5, 2006 10:47 PM

Yes, I'm not an idiot. I know how to measure an inseam. All 3 pairs of APC's that I own have a 36" inseam. Most jeans I own have 34" or 32" inseams. The APC's bunch up a lot at my shoes.

Some dior homme jeans have 39" inseams.

Quote: rescues have a higher rise and are a little less baggy.

Here's some pics, can you tell which is which without right-clicking the file name? I thought they were the same fit. The waist on both are 29.

english29front.jpg

english29back.jpg

rescue29front.jpg

rescue29back.jpg