APC denim

Geowu

alright cool, thats a good point about the waist, i suppose i should start buying belts anyways. thanks for the reply, this has been on my mind all day bc evidently theres only a 7 day return period if youre buying them from france, and it must be at least 3 days by mail from the UK to france...

ANyways, these are easily the nicest pair of jeans ive ever owned, i can see why they come so highly recommended.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

i'm looking to get a pair of cures, but i'm not sure about the sizing: i do know i'm a 29 in non-stretch zathans and my actual waist is about 32"? should i try for a 29 cure in that case?

--- Original message by tweedlesinpink on Mar 11, 2006 08:25 PM

tweedles, grab a 28 man.. I'm a 30 measured waist, 27-28 in a zathan, and a 26 hipster (cure) is PERFECT..

I got my NS today, ordered W28, I could button one or maybe 2 buttons so far, tight as shit... HEHE... I wear W31 Nudies and Mauro told me W28 would be perfect after they stretch out... but holy shit, that's like stretching out 3 to 4 inches! pretty crazy... :)

Edited by ayn on Mar 13, 2006 at 07:13 PM

Edited by ayn on Mar 13, 2006 at 07:13 PM

I've got myself a 27 in New Standards, with my true size of 33" and diesel size 29, when i tried it on in the shop i could barely button all the buttons but i'm sitting in them right now and i swear (i really Swear, i do) that they're already looser.

It's not just my imagination right? And i hope they expand to just the right size. So excited. :D

My brother reckons i'm nuts to even want to do this, given the abysmally humid weather over here and the backward fashion trends which tell youths over here to wear real baggy quiksilver/billabong/levis ONLY, which makes me strange to wear stuff like this.

But at least he says they look decent, and i promise i'll wear them in so nice that he'll want a pair of his own too. I'm loving the feel of slim jeans, which i've never had before this.

Wow I'm going crazy worrying about this sizing. I just ordered size 30 NS and I'm a true 33". I don't want a really skinny fit after they stretch, I want them kinda looser around the hips and thighs, but not baggy, you know? Will they stretch out like that for me if I wear them long enough? I already have some tight Nudie Olas, and I want these a little looser, more like how the straight sven fits.

a CSR from APC.fr replied to one of my emails and she said "If you're planning to wash them in cold water, they will shrink a bit." I like to rock my jeans a relaxed baggier fit then most of superfuture heads. My size for most jeans are W32 so I got a W30 for rescues and they fit great.

Quote:

I'd say you'll be fine. I got mine in a 30, and they're by no means baggy at this point, but they're not exactly painted on either. Overall, I'm happy with the size, and I'm around 32/33 in the waist.

--- Original message by headtowall on Mar 14, 2006 08:07 PM

Is there anyway you can put a picture up? Kind of a personal question, but do you have slim thighs or not so slim?

edit: how do they fit compared to these: 10002494yn.jpg

Edited by cgeezy on Mar 14, 2006 at 09:38 PM

My waistband expanded by a scary amount today, but i think it'll turn out just right enough to sit on my hips. Feels good! I'm just wondering if i'll get enough wear on it, seeing as how i'm not sure how many opportunities i'm going to get to wear these around.

How much wear do you guys put into your jeans each day? what do you do in them, that sort of stuff.

i am normally between a W33 and W34 - looking to buy some APC Anglaises... what do you guys reckon, should I really get a size W31?

Reading through all this, they do stretch a lot apparently - but hard to believe it's going to be 2-3 sizes. Plus I would not mind them to fit a bit loose. What ya reckon?