APC denim

Geowu

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much bigger should i expect the rescues to stretch ? i got a size 31 and i usually wear a size 32 - 33 with a belt. should i just call apc tommorow morning and ask them for another size since they didnt ship it out yet. what size should i ask for ? also, the rescues fit not too skin tight but not too loose correct ?

^^Yupp...Call and get a 30 instead, at first you'll regret it and think their too tight but believe me you won't feel that way after a week or so.

I've been looking for a pair of black selvedged denim that fits like the APC rescues as much as possible. I need all you denim experts to help me out here. thanks

(I'm new here, but I've been lurking for a while now :) )

I was going to order a pair of rescues, 2 sizes down but I can't find any info on APC's site about their sizing for the inseams. I'm a 32x32 in Levis and was going to go for a size 30 but what size are the legs on these?

(I'm new here, but I've been lurking for a while now :) )

I was going to order a pair of rescues, 2 sizes down but I can't find any info on APC's site about their sizing for the inseams. I'm a 32x32 in Levis and was going to go for a size 30 but what size are the legs on these?

Hi! Better size down 3 to 29 - that is if your levis size is 32. The inseam is about 36inches so you'll be fine.

Does anyone wear ns true to size or 1 size down ? I have a pair 2 sizes down and though i like the stretched fit though the legs they are a bit tight on my ass and kind of stick out on the fly which looks like i got a hardon :D. So if i buy a pair more true to size and looser will they still stretch like fuck ?

Does anyone wear ns true to size or 1 size down ? I have a pair 2 sizes down and though i like the stretched fit though the legs they are a bit tight on my ass and kind of stick out on the fly which looks like i got a hardon :D. So if i buy a pair more true to size and looser will they still stretch like fuck ?

I've got a pair 1 sz down and though they stretched they did not loose shape and look similar to 501 1966 model.

Hi! Better size down 3 to 29 - that is if your levis size is 32. The inseam is about 36inches so you'll be fine.

will do, 36 sounds a bit long though, would have too get them tailored. Do all sizes run 36 legs?

Its hard to duplicate the Rescue fit but I would go with a Dior 21 in black obviously.
^^Yupp...Call and get a 30 instead, at first you'll regret it and think their too tight but believe me you won't feel that way after a week or so.

I've been looking for a pair of black selvedged denim that fits like the APC rescues as much as possible. I need all you denim experts to help me out here. thanks

Ive been looking into the diors and they are not selvedge denim. Go snoop around in the dior thread. They are like $240 for nice black non selvedge denim. The selvedge I think costs like $400 roughly. People love the fit and they still fade nicely however.

is that 'soccer1987' guy mugging in his own avatar? why hasn't he got at least 2 or 3 red blocks underneath for fucks sake? Do I have to do all of the work around here?

what do you guys do when you have a nasty knee bulge? ive only been wearing my apcs for about a wk and i got a nasty one--makes my legs look whack.

do they eventually go away as the rest of the jeans stretches? or do i have to soak it or something?

is that 'soccer1987' guy mugging in his own avatar? why hasn't he got at least 2 or 3 red blocks underneath for fucks sake? Do I have to do all of the work around here?

Are you referring to me? If you wanna neg rep me for my picture then have at it. Hopefully it will make you feel superior to me. Whatever helps man.

what do you guys do when you have a nasty knee bulge? ive only been wearing my apcs for about a wk and i got a nasty one--makes my legs look whack.

do they eventually go away as the rest of the jeans stretches? or do i have to soak it or something?

There's nothing you can do. Just wear 'em till it softens up. The bulge will diminish somewhat, but it's always there.

sorry a n00b question....what's the point of soaking apcs NS if they are sanforized already??

I soaked mine because I was worried about the denim breaking where it was "pinched" in the honeycombs. After the soak the denim softened up and there aren't as fierce of pressure points anymore. They also shrank an insignificant amount.

cold soaked my NS for a few hours last night, there was no shrinkage in the length. Mine are too long. Should i hot soak or throw them in the wash before hemming? Cant seem to get a consistent answer in searching above....thanks